• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA site down again?

gcr_russell

* Ace Member *
During the Worlds the site was super slow. On ratings update days it's nearly inoperable. Now during the PDGA championships, as of last night, the site won't open for me at all. We've also got a CTier next weekend with online registration through the PDGA. What's the deal this time?

Why are they having so many problems? Seems to me in this day and age keeping a web site up and running is a no brainer. I think they need to get a new web hosting company.

Still down ... getting error page from CloudFlare.

Obviously, this doesn't help people who want to do something else on the PDGA site, but if you're looking for PDGA Championship's info, they have an active Twitter feed of the action, with frequent pics.

Still down but I think scores after round two where Nate and Will leading at -22.

ud think that when u have 50,000 plus members paying $50 bux a year u would have a damn nice website.

They've already dropped 70k on that pos, and that was a couple of years ago when I quit renewing

Of all the weekends to have (another) crash, it's somehow fitting for it to be now. It is frustrating though, I played a tournament and would love to see some unofficial ratings.

Take my post with skepticism but from what I've read on the official PDGA board that the contract for the website was a sweet heart deal done by one of the board members to one of their friends. That person is clearly incompetent and has no need to worry about fixing it. Hopefully that'll change soon.

I was thinking about renewing my subscription next year and playing in tournaments again but I am definitely on the fence right now.

Latest posts