• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Pearl white bottom stamp Z Buzzz

Incunabula

Bogey Member
Picked up three bottom stamped pearl white Z Buzzz discs (NOT cryztal), that aren't as flat as the Buzzz that I'm used to. Any info on these? They aren't crazy domey, but not flat. Rim might feel a little different as well.

MINE SEEM TO BE MORE STABLE

^ This happened. The plastic also doesn't quite feel like regular Z. It's less pliable and seems like it may not take hits quite as well. I'll be interested to see how, and how quickly they break in.

^ This happened. The plastic also doesn't quite feel like regular Z. It's less pliable and seems like it may not take hits quite as well. I'll be interested to see how, and how quickly they break in.

It will probably break in similar to an actual z buzzz. Are you going to keep us updated on them as they break in?

It will probably break in similar to an actual z buzzz. Are you going to keep us updated on them as they break in?

I will. Need to do a dye job on them before I scuff them up too bad, but they'll go into rotation in the next week or so. My home course is riddled with trees and exposed bedrock (why I throw mostly z/champ/opto), so I don't imagine it'll take too long before the flight characteristics start to change.

IMG_20120329_153315.jpg

Bottom stamp Z Buzzz on the left, brand new regular Z Buzzz on the right.

Last edited:
i have a bottom stamp buzzz with a DD dye on it that i got at spinner's awhile back. its pretty flat. i was just wondering if these are common.

My club orderd a whole mess of Ghost stamped disc ..
and they all have a bottem Stamp Ghost stamp as well as the Tourney stamps..
But their rims aren't all jacked up like u guys are showing ...

SAM_1196.jpg

SAM_1199.jpg

SAM_1168.jpg

SAM_1171.jpg

yeah nik these buzzzs we got and a lot of the buzzzs discraft has been making are really nice. side by side with my 2nd first runs they are just as flat and pearly. same flight as well.

Thanks for this thread! Was just about to order a pearl bottom stamped fly dye z buzzz from DD. I've been throwing a regular z buzzz for the last 2 years or so and love it! It's pretty much my go to midrange disc. But I've noticed recently that i'm not getting that little bit of late turn at the end. I know it sounds weird. A disc that flys too straight for too long. Definitely going to keep it in my bag for those dead straight shots but I wanted to get a new buzzz with that little bit of over stableness that I love. You guys think I should just get a regular z buzz or get the bottom stamp? Will the bottom stamp z be as stable as a regular z? The bottom stamp is 177 compared to my buzzz of 174 or 175 I forget

Last edited:
I have a couple of the white bottom stamped guys they are less stable than regular stock stamped buzzz'. Even new they are dead straight, but I have Comets for that shot so it got pulled for a stock stamp. They do feel great though