• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect Putt 360

Ha! I wish that was out of a half game... no. 172 is a combined total. I haven't yet hit triple-digits on an A or B game... Though it should be very possible if you can just can your first 30 putts. My goal is to get up to putting 200+ regularly.

oh ok now i feel better about my scores! i hit about 165 - 180's.

I've hit all the 10ft putts so far, but have yet to hit all the 15ft putts. I'm always like 8 or 9 from 15ft, so aggrevating?!!!...:eek:

I think focus is a big part of it though, as mentioned in other posts. You sort of get comfortable, maybe to comfortable, and just throw a bad putt here and there. I did manage to hit 10 in-a-row from 20ft once. I track all my scores in a spreadsheet, so it has been nice to see the averages going up.

I have noticed a difference on the course too, I'm finally around 50% from 20ft, and making a few 30 footers too. PP360 has really helped.

114 is my highest but I have a good excuse. In Texas in spring the wind never stops blowing and it's always at least 10 MPH.

Played today for the first time-160. I hit 75% of the putts. You definitely have to be perfect from 20' in to score high. I can't even hit 50% of my 30 footers.

new poll out

hey guys dont mean to be a thread theif but i see a lot of people wondering how everyone else is scoring on pp360 so i decided to make a poll. go check it out and choose your AVERAGE score, then we can see how we all fare compared to others. thanks

Played for the second time today. 186. Hit 78% of the putts. Broke 3 digits on the A side, but broke down at the end. Seems to be improving my putting/scores dramatically.

OK. I broke 150 finally. This includes wind and a skillshot going against me. I hit all but 1 first and last shot. I was pretty happy with that.

Don't get me wrong I love my skillshot. Easy setup and take down. They just don't catch quite as well and the catch area seems smaller. I would love to try PP360 on a permanent basket.

I would love to see some top rated played try this and post their scores... anyone have pro friends they could talk into playing a game? Or CraigG -- if you want to try it out and post, let us know how you do. After your Tiki playoff at The VA Open last weekend, I'd expect great things...

Just curious how top pros would score vs. us mortals. Especially if $$ was on the line.

I think feldberg and climo said on the fundamentals dvd that they did like 220's orin that range...best I did since I got my basket last week is 158...

I decided to record my scores in excell so i could really see what needs working on and record my progress over the weeks, months, years, decades...

Anyway i got hugely carried away and i have now a excell spread sheet that will calculate your scores, and % sucess for the distances, and as a whole.

I would put up the excel sheet here, but i don't know how. so you can download it from here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v59n4x

or PM me if you like
the image attached is a screen shot, and a my first attempt results

i would love any feedback you may have

Jungle Tim
I have an older version of Excel that won't read this file (same at work, too), so can someone download it, do a "save as" to an older version, then e-mail it to me, please?

Or, does someone else have a different spreadsheet they can send me?

I have one, if you want to pm me your email...i have 97 at home and 03 at work and it works on both.

i have a version of the xl pp360 spread sheet for 97-2003 excel users. Volkgirl tells me it works fine. PM me and ill email it through

Scoring Perfect Putt 360

Just found out about PP 360 and I was looking at a score card and for the life of me couldn't figure out how you added up points equal to 360. If someone could break it down that would be great. Also, I wonder what some of the success stories have been, how many putts a game have you reduced after trying PP 360?

Look like you are a pretty new member, welcome. This site is amazing, take advantage of all the site has to offer, tons of great features, and great people!

Here's the breakdown for PP360.

Each putt is worth 1pt, except for the 30ft putts, which are 2pts each.
So, if you hit every putt, your score, not including the first, last, and all made bonuses would be 60pts for roundA and 60pts for roundB, a total of 120pts.

When you add the first, last, and all made bonuses up, you get 120pts (for one round, double that for 240pts for both rounds).

Put it all together, you get 360pts.
Hope this helps!

My best round to-date is 176, but that's a big improvement from my first round of 105?!
PP360 really helped me to build confidence in my putting, and I have certainly seen improvements in my PP360 score as well as on the course.

Tamahawk is dead on, on the proper scoring for PP 360. I struggled as well with the scoring until I realized in order to score 360 you have to play two rounds.

Just got my practice basket ...

WOW. I knew I was a bad putter, but WOW. Playing this game/practicing putting was my major reason for getting a practice basket. First outing - 90 points. Eeeek. 0/10 on both 25' and 30' on Round A. Came back with 3/10 from 25' and 4/10 from 30' on Round B. Still, though, ouch.

One thing it's done on the first practice alone, though, is give me a lot more confidence on 15-footers, which, in turn, gives me more confidence in running at 25- and 30-footers in the future. Missing a 25-footer, then missing the 15' come-backer is no fun :(

Latest posts