• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perkerson Park Atlanta, GA

Last time I was out, on 5/25, some chains had been jacked... thanks for fixing this up! The course is really looking great.

Thinking about going out tomorrow... anything that we could bring along to help out? Rolling trashcan? Clippers? As an ITP player, I feel some responsibility for keeping the course up

Regarding the chain thief: would the course be rendered "unprofessional" by using less-resellable chain? Plastic? If we are replacing them every month, that would start getting pricey, I imagine, and going up to anti-theft chains looks like about $17/ft, which seems untenable.

Also, seems like the surveillance cam thing might be a bit questionable on public property :)

The chain theft has only happened once, and the baskets have been in for 3 months, so my fingers are crossed that it's a one time thing. In the event not, we're keeping a reserve fund for replacement.

Anything you feel like doing to help it along is much appreciated. Including but not limited to trimming any brush in/along fairways, picking up trash, moving sticks / logs, improving the signage, etc. It needs so much work that every bit will help.

All you ATL guys, I need the insiders info on the DG scene. Please post up in my road trip thread so I know what to hit adn what to miss.

Thanks

Latest posts