• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phenix Bag Center Zipper Pocket

What are you using it for? I just put my keys, wallet, and chamois in there. For the stuff I like to keep dry like course padlock keys, pencil sharpener and Aleve, I have a small tupperware container.

To answer your question, No

:|

i just put smokes, wallet, keys, "miscellaneous". i played today with it for the first time and my smokes were squished. i was gonna try to make something with coat hangers and JB Weld, but i think it won't be strong enough.

i'm not worried about anything getting wet, i got the truck liner option on there. basically 3/16" of nuclear war-proof plastic/epoxy/whatever they use. i'm more concerned with things being crushed.

I don't carry a lot of stuff. Sometimes my banana gets crushed.

Mine is hardcore also. I'm trying to do some minor repairs but that thing is so tough I can't get a needle through it. And it's a big needle. With needle nose pliers I still can't penetrate it.

Mine is hardcore also. I'm trying to do some minor repairs but that thing is so tough I can't get a needle through it. And it's a big needle. With needle nose pliers I still can't penetrate it.

Lube it up

that's what she said, zing.

try using a tiny drill bit. that's probably your best bet. which bag do you have? i got the "modular" one with detachable pockets/putter pouch

You could alter the bag, but you could also get a small waterproof box for your smokes or similar sized things, like the ones they sell at the beach to keep your wallet and smokes dry. Put that in the pocket.

In the travel section at Target and Walmart they have plastic bar soap containers for traveling. Those should be about the size of a pack of smokes and a lighter. I will be honest I dont smoke so I am not sure of the exact dimensions but it might be worth a look.

Latest posts