• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pick me a disc!

Have a king, fun disc. Like the meteor, love the fuse :p beer? I'm broke and I don't drink :/

And just for the record, I've listened to the iceman since middle school.

I'm kinda leaning toward stable fairway driver at this point...

No worries. I feel like the term "Drink" has two different meanings, just like "stable" in discs. A lot of folks assume "oh, you drink beer?" = "oh, you get wasted?" = not me. I have beer much more to enjoy it, so i usually will only get one beer, TWO max, and it's gotta be a craft brew of some sort.

Stable fairway driver....that's kinda a tricky one to do. Plus, you want to find something local, eh? Not online? Sounds like you're just describing a Sword, or so the stats seem...I haven't thrown one either.

What about the two new Millenium discs, the Astra and the Quasar or whatever they are...

Stable fairway? Tried an EL yet? They're fairly stable when new and then beat into nice understable complements to EX's, like faster Leopards. Me likey Leopards too, though.

Probably Westside Boatman, Discmania TD or CD (rush and craze). Don't ask me how they throw, because I haven't thrown any of them. Just 3 fairways I want to try personally ;)