• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures (warning post contains pictures)

Taking advantage of daylight saving...playing doubles at Park Circle in North Charleston.

doubles-22.jpg

I had a great time at Trophy Lakes last summer. I was a little distracted by the wake boarding on a powered zip line and the dude in the pro shop almost insisting I buy some light wt. blizzard discs because they float... once again, I should have listened :oops:

First round for me in Florida. Found this course a few miles from my house. The layout was pretty tight but about what you'd expect for a city course. The pads were nice. All had benches, a rack for hanging bags, and most had a brush chained to the signs so you could sweep off the pad, oh and a bunch of the pads also had the bristle boot cleaners!

Taylor Park DGC Largo Florida by dsrphotography, on Flickr

Taylor Park DGC Largo Florida by dsrphotography, on Flickr

Nice tee pad sign at Taylor Lake DGC by dsrphotography, on Flickr

My discs in chart form. Some were placed based upon how they actually throw instead of how they were supposed to fly. I did not spend a lot of time on placement.

10458596_10201940690109020_4168645073395526072_n.jpg

Latest posts