• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

I used to have a lot of pink discs but theyve since been sacrificed to the disc golf gods or used as traders, but i do remember this one BRIGHT pink Xout champ boss that i had that had the most beautiful flight on it ever. i used to bomb that monster... this is getting me all nostalgic ((SNIFF))

I only have one right now. Its my ESP Flash, my main driver, and I love the color, because it makes it easier to find

pinkputterdgcr.jpg

My favorite is a pink 10x KC Pro Cheetah.
Also carry a pink Star Wedge but most of my other bagged discs are older and not pink.
However, when I go out and buy plastic, I look for pink first!

here's one you guys might dig. i dyed this for my friend not too long ago. i think it pops. could have popped more if it was a little brighter pink but still pretty sweet.

b4445e7b.jpg

Pink is by far my favorite color. They are just so easy to find. Currently have 2 pink tl's. Lost a sweet pink baby roc years ago, still miss it.

Oh, I forgot I have a pink kc pro roc. Think I need to add it back into the bag.

picture.php

2 Star Archons
2 Pearly Champion Orcs
1 Champion Valkyrie
1 Star Valkyrie
1 DX Teebird
1 Star Teebird
2 Star TLs
1 Star Classic Roc
1 DX Rancho Roc
1 KC Pro Roc
1 Hydra
1 Wahoo
1 SSS Voodoo

Oh, and a pink Gateway Voodoo mini!

Aaaaaand a couple bins full of all-pink backups...

Latest posts