• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pittsburgh Disc Golf

fwiw...#7 at Linbrook is a fantastic DG hole! I've played there only once and almost got a 3, it's so memorable.

fwiw...#7 at Linbrook is a fantastic DG hole! I've played there only once and almost got a 3, it's so memorable.

Thanks. That hole took a lot of vision and work to clear it out. Glad that it worked out as well as it did. eventually a longer tee will be put in making it even more of a downhill tee shot.

Wow even longer??

I really hope that Linbrook gets the back 9. To have that 18 hole course less than 10 miles from my house would be fantastic.

I live on 10 miles from Knob Hill so I get to play it everyday possible for me. It's great. Lynbrook would be really great if turned into an 18 hole course.

I think Linbrook is in the weekend plans.

…might try out the Delta Cart

I'm pretty sure I'll be playing a few rounds there tomorrow starting between 11:30 and noon. If I see you there I'll sling some plastic with you :hfive:

Can anyone update me regarding what kind of condition Phillips and Schenley are in currently?

I have to go to UPMC on Tuesday and these courses are both close by. Yes, there are other courses that I'd rather play, but I have very limited time and want to maximize my time on course.

Sadly, Moraine, Deer Lakes, Knob, etc. will all have to wait.

Thanks. Jim

Schenley is looking good as always. I was there about a week ago. If you have a touch more time, Linbrook is another good option. An amazing 9 holes.

I just found out that Johnston Gary Dropcho is playing at the Memorial! Best of luck to him

Latest posts