• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Plastic Addicts

Late shipping

Sorry for the delay in shipping we have been very busy with several things in the works. We are working at finding better systems to improve in all areas.

We are now ready for wholesale and retail shipping on these. The feedback on both discs have been very good! The Habit Glides for a long time and goes very straight. It will take any line you put it on with very little effort. The intervention comes out fast and turns quite easily but then comes back very strong at the end. It has been compared to a cross between a Force and Nuke OS or some say that it turns and glides like a beat destroyer but thin finishes like a super overstable one.

Sorry for the delay in shipping we have been very busy with several things in the works. We are working at finding better systems to improve in all areas.

No prob. Everyone was cool about it

Just ordered a Grey-Blue Top Line Habit from PA's site. Hoping it has that same shimmery look that I've been seeing. Very interested to see how these turned out! I'll be back with feedback in a few days hopefully.

I have to say. Whatever you guys did to "Improve" is working!

Within 90 minutes of placing my order, I already had an email saying it was packed and a tracking number issued.

Awesome customer service speed! :thmbup:

I've gotta say, I am LOVING the Habit! Beautiful plastic, like a pearly TI FLX with metalflake - soft, but by no means floppy. Truly some of the nicest looking plastic I've seen. Moreover, it flies like it just never wants to come down. Floatiest putter/mid I've ever thrown. It's like a Zephyr and a Comet had a baby. :D

I've been using the Habit a lot lately for slow, floaty putts over the top of shrubbery and longer approaches where I need a dead straight shot that will settle flat and stop. Also works great as a turnover driving putter. Super slow, but glide for days.

Great lid, boys. Well done.

I've gotta say, I am LOVING the Habit! Beautiful plastic, like a pearly TI FLX with metalflake - soft, but by no means floppy. Truly some of the nicest looking plastic I've seen. Moreover, it flies like it just never wants to come down. Floatiest putter/mid I've ever thrown. It's like a Zephyr and a Comet had a baby. :D

I've been using the Habit a lot lately for slow, floaty putts over the top of shrubbery and longer approaches where I need a dead straight shot that will settle flat and stop. Also works great as a turnover driving putter. Super slow, but glide for days.

Does it remind you of a zeplin?

You had me at "a Zephyr and a Comet had a baby." Two of my all-time favorite discs!! :clap:

Which plastic did you get, Reniger?

Does it remind you of a zeplin?

Somewhat, but slightly deeper and with a smoother flight and release. The only Zeppelin I've thrown was the Ace Race release and it was a bit squirrely in it's stability.

Hmm, I am intrigued. How does it feel in the hand? Is it pretty deep?

Quite deep, midrange sized lid. Plastic is very grippy and is about as soft as G-Star, but retains rigidity in the rim - if that makes sense. Soft plastic, but doesn't fold in half like G-Star. The mold itself has a very comfortable shoulder and smooth release. Think oversized PA4/Warden with about 3 times the glide.

Which plastic did you get, Reniger?

Topline. It's a hybrid of Discraft Z FLX and TI. (BTW, these are molded by Discraft here in Michigan, another reason for me to love them) It's a beautiful opaque, pearly, and flexible plastic with a good amount of glittery metal flake.

I'll post some pictures soon.

Last edited:
Popped into one of my local PIAS store today to dump some turds. I used the store credit to grab an orange with white stamp 174g Z Force, a stampless slightly domey yellow-green 174g Elite Z Reaper (which I can't believe I got for six bucks!), and this crazy guy right here.

335h16e.jpg

For the low low price of $8.97, I acquired this board flat 173g Plastic Addicts Intervention in some sweet plastic that I really do not know the name of yet. I took my new toys to Lochness. I already knew the Force and Reaper were money, so the Intervention got a lot of tosses. And man, does this thing go. It flies like a DGA SP Hurricane, but with a more aggressive fade once it loses steam. Very stable, very predictable. This mold seems to be a winner. Good job.

Had some time to form a real opinion on the Intervention.

I like it.

It behaves like someone took a Force and knocked all of the fight out of it. It is definitely fast, not a particularly long or glidey disc, but it hits lines and sticks to them. If you give it some anny, it will not fight out of it unless you really power down. And if you power down, that fade makes itself known. If you really juice this thing flat and don't give the fade a chance to kick in, it is a laser, just point and shoot. Very cool flight. Numbers seem to be accurate, as they are 12/4/-1/4. As for feel, this mold feels like it was made to forehand. It feels right in my hand. Which is odd, considering I usually stay away from things with convex lower wing shapes. This one is subtle. Think if Discraft were to take the Undertaker and beef it up. This convex wing seems to aid in monster skips. Seriously, this thing has goofy skip potential. Feels like this mold might possibly use a Crush top with a unique bottom piece. The plastic blend itself, which I believe is Topline, the blend of Z FLX and Ti polymers, is top-notch in terms of look and feel, it has lots of malleability but it is far from flexy, grip is reminiscent of Big Z, very aesthetically pleasing with pearly striations permeating outwards from the center. Can't speak on durability, as I have not hit anything with it, and it is maybe .001% broken in. If these are consistent, the Intervention could have a home in my bag for sure.

The Intervention has made the bag, as my straight forehand driver. It is just too damn accurate to not bag it. It is stable at speed. If you give it anny, it holds the anny to the ground. But the fade is still aggressive at the end if you give it a chance to initiate. Almost like a big TeeBird. It complements my beaten Champ Wraith very nicely. Might have to buy a few more of these hahaha.