• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Play It Again Sports

The PIAS store here in Jonesboro, Arkansas has been great to the local disc golf scene. They have sponsored tournaments and leagues the past few years and they are one of Disc Side of Heaven's Eagle Sponsors!

They always have a large variety of Innova stuff as well as bags and portable baskets!

Play It Again up here is laughably bad.

They carry discs that I'm not sure are even PDGA legal (some brand I've never heard of).

The local hobby/games store just kills them in the used disc market. The guy that owns it either pays cash money or gives you more in store credit… which just means more discs to buy!

Is each PIAS independently owned/operated?

PIAS on the East side of Madison, WI is decent. Usually have a good selection of used discs in the summer. Only drawback is that all of the new stuff is Innova.

I did find a lightly used 10 Year Buzzz for $6.00.:thmbup:

I never knew this was a national chain. We have one in Santa Cruz that has a nice, quickly rotating, used Disc section. Good place to dump you old Discs (which I never do, but am getting to the point I have to) or find hidden gems.

PIAS on the East side of Madison, WI is decent. Usually have a good selection of used discs in the summer. Only drawback is that all of the new stuff is Innova.

I did find a lightly used 10 Year Buzzz for $6.00.:thmbup:

why would anyone sell there discs for $2 assuming the mark up for $6

must have been lost. good find

I found 2 ce firebirds at the one in blaine. Both with no ink. One was like 6/10 the other seemed like it was only field tested.

I did find a used Wraith Champ there like a year ago for 10 bucks. Though since then I've only seen garbage. The Blaine store is the worst. I wish it wasn't so terrible or I would do business there. :wall:

They have a franchising link on their page...anybody can do it!

Anybody that has the resources:

"The cost to open a Play It Again sports store ranges from $249,800 to $407,000. In order to financially qualify, you'll need to have at least $105,000 of the investment in non-borrowed personal resources (liquid assets, i.e. cash, stock or marketable securities) and enough equity to collateralize the balance. The total cost will vary based on size and location."