• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Player Pack Choices

What would you rather see?

• Custom Flex Fit Hat

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Custom Stamped T-shirt

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Embroidered Dry Weave Shirt

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Custom Stamped Golf Disc

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Choice of one of the above...and choice to buy an additional item offered

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Sadjo

* Ace Member *
This is to go along with the other thread about CFR T-shirts. A new business has opened up a few minutes from my office. Not only does he do 'to order' t-shirts, he also does custom embroidery, custom stamping or embroidery on flex fit hats.

Would you be more willing to register early for a tournament if you got several choices for a players pack and what would you choose?

i would go with the T shirts or hats. CFR discs are cool but i have way to much plastic and only 2 dry fit shirts. We had a c tier last year and the players pack was a flexfit hat with custom embroidery and a laser engraved metal water bottle that the tourny stamp + our names and pdga numbers on them. i thought the water bottles were really cool.

I would have to go with the hat, but only because most people don't seem to carry shirts from Omar the tent maker.

You know us big guys need cool shirts too!

Choices are good, even if its 2 of those itens to pick from. The more choices, the more people who hopefully are happy!

I voted for the "choice of one above w/ option to purchase other". Players packs seem to have a way of being really nice, or, just plain boring. I do like to have the tourney stamped disc to add to the collection:thmbup:

I think if you can find something that isnt being done in your area, you have a better chance of standing out. Something as simple as offering a choice can be what sets you apart from other events.
"

I think if you can find something that isnt being done in your area, you have a better chance of standing out. Something as simple as offering a choice can be what sets you apart from other events.
"

Latest posts