• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] PLEASE! 1080 radius

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he knows i have a few. but we are both hoarders so hard for us to trade anything.

wait until booter discovers the driver stamped white ones...talk about hard to find OOP plastic.

they look like this and feel amazing but i would have to kill some locals just to get one.

Nikon00002366.jpg

@ matt, yes ive seen them :) i think a buddy of mine has one . his is really grippy and tacky. its evo plastic right?

john, is the 165 grippy like the blacks or is it more stiff and tacky?

yeah mine is evo but feels like made out of hard hard evo....think 8 on gateways scale and not grippy. i don't know but i think there are driver stamped whites that are nice and then the real driver plastic that are bulletproof and the precursor to gateways evolution plastic.

i bet biscoes' 165 is the softer kind but i haven't seen it and i don't know much about the early 1080s.

do you have a FD i think they are coming out soon but i have a guy that wants one for a blue XXX that i really want. i would trade for one of those just to get another blue XXX.

i like the destroyers but i have like 30 of them....i'm so impossible to trade with.

LOL I scored mine at PIAS for $4, 9/10 :D

Free bump, these are sweet. Good luck finding one Booter and you know who to come to when you part with em :hfive:

lol he knows i have a few. but we are both hoarders so hard for us to trade anything.

wait until booter discovers the driver stamped white ones...talk about hard to find OOP plastic.

they look like this and feel amazing but i would have to kill some locals just to get one.

Nikon00002366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts