• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

pocket chair?

ian.

*Legalize It*
i saw an infomercial the other morning for the pocket chair.. nice lil camping type chair that folds up to fit in your pocket...didnt look strong but was holding up pretty big dudes and seemed like it would work well for disc golf..was curious if anyone else had seen these or even had experience with them..think it was 15.99 for 2 but thats w/o shipping and what not

they used to sell something like this at walmart for camping... they were only like 8 bucks... like 10 years ago... i was still in boyscouts... the ones then had worked good... i think it lasted a couple years

That thing would fit perfectly in a disc golf bag . If i did not have a chair already i would be all over these

@ chedda ...sweet ill have to keep my eyes open...i just really need to pick a chair up with the season starting and it seemed like this might be a cheap option..

^^^^
way off topic but some great looking pics in your sig there vonDrehle..some great action shots

Hmmm....I think I'll stick with my Camp Time stool. Imagine how many times you would have to fold and unfold that thing during a round...

Bought mine at a local disc golf shop for 24.99 I believe. It would be nice to have a chair that fit in a pocket but the durability of such a thing scares me, as does anything "as seen on tv."

It will be fun to watch people fall backwards off them. Or when they sink in the soft ground. Laughs for all. I'll also stick with my camptime.
Looks good for pavement or really flat hard ground. Other than that it would just make me look dumb.

Yeah, $14.99 for 2, PLUS shipping and handling of $7.99 each. $31 for 2--not so great.

yeah..wouldnt be so bad if you could just get one for $15 but if im gonna spend $30 sounds like i should just get a Camp Time

Latest posts