• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pointdiscs, Gallery of...

pointdisc

Double Eagle Member
Just the dyes I've done from first to most recent and stealing the thunder of similar threads (great idea guys!!!)

100_9444.jpg

100_9460.jpg

100_9555.jpg

100_9616.jpg

100_9622.jpg

Oops...
100_9623.jpg

100_9627.jpg

100_9632.jpg

100_9633.jpg

100_9640.jpg

Good work! Practice makes perfect. I lost one of my best dyed discs the other day and it kind of took the wind out of my sails for dyeing for a while.

heddleston said:
that astroworld disc is awesome. RIP astroworld. you are missed. :cry:

That is why I wanted to make that disc. I really miss Astrworld as well. Believe it or not, I was married there in 2000.

Here is a link for those who don't know what Astroworld was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGiAAWImoeE&feature=related

FIREBIRD! Noooooooooo! I just asked Fritz to do one for me. Looks like I won't be the first :oops: .

Nice work, BTW. Love the Brew Crew (even though I support a team from a city that makes better beer :wink: Go Cards!)

Almost forgot, you got some serious copyright issues going on!

mixmasterob said:
the red and blue eagle towards to the top....is that the georgia southern university logo?

Just coincidence. Just searched google for a cool eagle logo and found that. I always thought it looked like something off a postage stamp.

pd

I bought the firebird from pd and everyone that sees it thinks it badass!
It looks so freakin cool when it's flying in the air, and when it lands off a spike hyzer, everyone knows what disc I just parked. Make plenty of those man!

the brewers is f_ing awsome....to bad im a twins fan. but i did live in milwaukee for a few years. i dont think i have drank a miller since!

Latest posts