• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Poison Ivy Contact Playing Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvel58

I have heard of several disc golf players contacting poison ivy trekking through the terrain or hand contact from poison ivy oils on the disc itself.

I have a sports lotion, topically applied, dries up the lesions almost overnight and prevents itching and neutralizes the oils.

The lotion is also excellent for eliminating sweaty hands and improving the grip on the disc.

For more information: www.handssweatnomore.com

Attachments

• TiteGripOriginalTube.jpg
    TiteGripOriginalTube.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 27
Hmmm come and give us some Billy Mays please! IT GRIPS! NO SLIPS! THROW FAR! UNDER PAR! FOR 29.99 YES YOU TOO CAN SWEAT NO MORE IT'S RITE GRIP!

we sell this in our store as well, works great for morning dew, sweat and rain for the ultimate grip and i use it on poison oak my self... Cheers sorry no billy here just simple facts

My homeboy got it in THE WORST place one could get it recently, while at Highbridge, WI.

I would tell you he showed me the damage and that it was gross, but I would never admit to that on the internet.

I invest in a package of baby wipes to throw in the bag that I use to wipe down my legs and such after I know I've been in contact with ivy. If you get the oils off your skin immediately you shouldn't have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts