• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
40704_788975285337_29610288_44158885_2428046_n.jpg

I talked my dad into trying disc golf... He didn't expect it to be much of a workout but this is him at 18th basket

Was he using those flying saucers? If so, no wonder...

yeah... my dad loves frisbees. He tried out my disc golf discs for a while but since it didnt work right away he just decided to use his frisbees for the course. He did OK considering it was his first time (mostly bogeys or double bogeys)

40704_788975285337_29610288_44158885_2428046_n.jpg

I talked my dad into trying disc golf... He didn't expect it to be much of a workout but this is him at 18th basket

Pretty sure I've lost weight thanks to the sport...but it also could be thanks to going out in the hot and humid weather and playing a full 18. I know one day I lost somewhere between 5-7lbs. I try to weigh myself every day and that was directly after discing, so there might have been some water weight and/or weight loss outside of disc golf within that 7lbs.

Photos of utah...

Is that Park City? If so I went there recently and hiked, rock climbed and skated their awesome skatepark everyday, but I didn't know DG existed back then. Missed out on playing the course out there.

How does a Glow Stalker fly compared to a regular (non first run) Stalker?

They fly the same, I just like the color of glo discs so I buy them when I can. I've always liked white and off-white discs for some reason.

This happened at bowling green am champs 2 years ago on the lead intermediate card hole 18. Three out of the four of us landed like this. We all made the 35 footer for birdie!

Hahah, nice. This is the best I have, me and my friend parking putters off the tee on hole 16 at Arboretum. The blue one near the basket was the third persons putt.

parkedputters.jpg

Is that Park City? If so I went there recently and hiked, rock climbed and skated their awesome skatepark everyday, but I didn't know DG existed back then. Missed out on playing the course out there.

They fly the same, I just like the color of glo discs so I buy them when I can. I've always liked white and off-white discs for some reason.

Hahah, nice. This is the best I have, me and my friend parking putters off the tee on hole 16 at Arboretum. The blue one near the basket was the third persons putt.

parkedputters.jpg

FOCUS! FOCUS!

3 Wooden Crosses

I'm the youth pastor at a small church in northern alabama. I was able to install a small six hole course on the backside of our church property. We had our first tournament yesterday. It was called the 1st Annual Crossroads Classic. As you can see in the picture we installed 3 HUGE wooden crosses in the background. The players have to walk between them once they putt out on hole 2 to the teepad on 3. This was just a neat picture I took before the round. Because of this course we've probably had about 25 kids start playing the sport of disc golf.

Attachments

• 1st Annual Crossroads Classic 003.jpg
    1st Annual Crossroads Classic 003.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 100
you dont light those on fire, do you?

all pastors are bad, but i REALLY dont like the cross-lighting type.:\

I'm the youth pastor at a small church in northern alabama. I was able to install a small six hole course on the backside of our church property. We had our first tournament yesterday. It was called the 1st Annual Crossroads Classic. As you can see in the picture we installed 3 HUGE wooden crosses in the background. The players have to walk between them once they putt out on hole 2 to the teepad on 3. This was just a neat picture I took before the round. Because of this course we've probably had about 25 kids start playing the sport of disc golf.

that is really cool. good luck with expanding the sport even more

Awesome... Im a youth pastor too. I have talked with my pastor about installing some holes on our property. We have some extra room (with a nice bit of trees) but it seems like we only have room for about three or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts