• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cliff hole at Bidwell Park.

attachment.php

Looks fun! How far is that?

Hole #16, Freeman Lake.
Basket sits on far left side across the water.

FreemanLakeHole16.jpg

How far across the water?

It is around 235ft or so, really a simple little hyzer shot, but it is a fun little hole. There is a Recreational tee on the opposite side of the water (right behind where the duck is swimming across, you can see the pad), and a longer Pro tee that is located just outside the far right edge of the picture on this side of the water.

Went out and shot some pics on a 35 mm Camera and was playing with exposures and trying to be professional. First time I have shot a 35mm in 10 + years!
R1-02015-0013.jpg

Hole 7
hole3behind.jpg

hole16shorttolong.jpg

Last edited:
How about a locust? Seen on the 24th basket at Strong Arm DGC.

Thankfully, it seemed to be quite alone.

Attachments

• IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 102

We park at the 3rd basket, walk back to 1 so we can play 18 + 3. We played the course, started out with catabatic wind off the McDowells that stoped when things warmed up. At the turn for the first basket, the fountain goes up and sets up this big down draft that hits the water and spreads out like a mini microburst.

We chucked disc much differently and all made par with different approaches.

The rainbow sets up and the cameras go out.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 126
This picture was taken at one of many places that I set up my portable baskets for practice. This is at the Allegany College of Maryland in Cumberland.

picture.php

Yesterday was my first day playing since a minor arm injury two weeks ago and I did not like my first throw so I thought I'd try again and this is the result:
lBrqm.jpg

Both discs are leopards, bottom is Champ.

I'm pretty consistent in my crappyness.

Hole 9 at The Tailings

Attachments

• hole #9 basket.jpg
    hole #9 basket.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 139

We park at the 3rd basket, walk back to 1 so we can play 18 + 3. We played the course, started out with catabatic wind off the McDowells that stoped when things warmed up. At the turn for the first basket, the fountain goes up and sets up this big down draft that hits the water and spreads out like a mini microburst.

We chucked disc much differently and all made par with different approaches.

The rainbow sets up and the cameras go out.

Nice!!!! Maybe in the future all baskets will double as drinking fountains. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts