• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow my preconceptions about west-virginians has just been....blown.

i will not wake up the same man tomorrow.:|

/me tips baseball cap.

What's wrong? Only two guys in camo? And one guy actually in a polo? And it looks like everyone who's smiling has all of their teeth? :p Sorry if I ruined it for you, man.

securedownload.jpg

I stole this picture and it is my desktop background. Thx bro.

I've seen this before

Z-Boaz #5 Fort Worth, TX, USA - When your disc is no where in site, don't forget to look in the trees...And do I mean in the trees!
picture.php

Note: This really happened and it was not set up.

only at our local course the hole in the bas of the tree goes all the way to the roots its like a little cave and every now and then your disc will go in to it.

so, I posted this a while ago, but here's where my buzzz ended up at fallasburg...

Attachments

• discintrees.jpg
    discintrees.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 80
so, I posted this a while ago, but here's where my buzzz ended up at fallasburg...

Anyone else gone through a Y in a tree that was so close you were lucky that your disc even went through? Happened to a friend of mine, sort of and for a grip lock that thing actually came pretty close to the hole(the skip didn't help though). I've also done something of the sort except a lot less close to an ace. Maybe some day I'll have pictures explaining where(but don't count on it, i'm lazy).

may not be disc golf related but a pretty awesome sunset I took a pic of.
Amazing%20sunset.JPG

Last edited:
Morning picture from pier park

Attachments

• Pier Park w sun rays.jpg
    Pier Park w sun rays.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts