• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The putt view on #9 Whistler's Bend (not special -but Oregon in Fall)
whistedgecrop.jpg

Pairs so well with Adam Schnieders pic of the consequences of a bad putt here.
whstlrs9byAS.jpg

picture.php

This lovely kitty greets you at Pine Ridge Park near Blairsville, PA. He follows you around from hole to hole like a loyal dog and meows if you take too long to putt. Best cat ever!

A kitten fell out of a tree and about land on my head at Belmont a few weeks ago. Scared the crap out of me. Was hilarious.

Took this today at Jack Brooks park in Hitchcock, TX. You can tell this course is near the coast:

oldbasket.jpg

picture.php

Got to play at Deer Lakes (hole #12) a few weeks ago in the peak of the beautiful autumn season. Always wanted to try this perspective!

Just posted this on my local forum but thought I'd share here a couple of these here as well.

This hole is the uberness in photogenics:
9septemberwithtext.jpg

Definitely one of my favorites, just seems to say "home course" even though we've only played it once:
IMG_2568b.jpg

I like this one because you can literally see small 'flight lines' flowing off the disc, I have no idea what could have caused them:
IMG_2178edit1-1.jpg

It looks like tai chi, but its really disc golf!
highcontrast.jpg

Just posted this on my local forum but thought I'd share here a couple of these here as well.

This hole is the uberness in photogenics:
9septemberwithtext.jpg

Hey, man. You should upload some pics of this quality to the Paw Paw courses on the site. The pictures on there are tiny little things and your pic is sweet. I know the hole as soon as I started to scroll through the thread. Nice work!

i dont remember giving you permission to take pictures of my mushroom trip.:|

:hfive:

^Is that a nuclear power plant in the background (or at least the cooling stack)?

I believe it is. Rockford courses have nuclear stacks near the course too. Unseen from the course; but, not far. My wife and I drove up rather close to one; closer than I would have thought possible. It is an interesting thing to sit close to one of those and look at it. Pretty and scary at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.