• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage... and run!

Yep they're all like that. That's the little practice "course" in our town. The baskets use to be at Morro Bay State Park but they redesigned part of the entrance which happened to be where the DG course was. :( So the baskets got planted in an unused field at the park here in Los Osos. It ain't much but it's good for some quick practice.

One more....

picture.php

Hey I would like to post a couple photos but I don't know how to. Could someone help me with this please? Sorry if it's already posted somewhere on here. I'm not good at finding stuff like that.

One more....

picture.php

We need to get the Iraqis and Afghans playing disc golf. Give 'em a few baskets and some mids and putters, and they'll be too hooked on DG to care about insurgency or anything else! ;)

Juke, you are so right!!! It would be cool for us to collect some and send over there!! As you probably know, I have plenty to donate. But, I can't do the collecting or sending overseas....I procrastinate too much. :\

Hey I would like to post a couple photos but I don't know how to. Could someone help me with this please? Sorry if it's already posted somewhere on here. I'm not good at finding stuff like that.

One of two ways. You could either attach one that you already have on your PC (has to under a certain size limit) by clicking the "Manage Attachments" button in the reply window, or if you have the photo on Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, or any other web site you can copy the URL (address), click the icon of the mountain with the sun in the background, and paste in the address.

I chose the second option here:

DSC03812.JPG

One of two ways. You could either attach one that you already have on your PC (has to under a certain size limit) by clicking the "Manage Attachments" button in the reply window, or if you have the photo on Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, or any other web site you can copy the URL (address), click the icon of the mountain with the sun in the background, and paste in the address.

I chose the second option here:

DSC03812.JPG

I think she should start out with an understable disc :). Cute pic though

Got a PCC Fremont (local community college) magazine in the mail and didn't think much of it. Started flipping through it and noticed a disc golf photo. Looked closer and I'm in the photo, far left in the light blue. From a tourney they had in the summer.

Attachments

• PCC Magazine.jpg
    PCC Magazine.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts