• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I feel sorry for you. Here is what it looks like in Nashville when it snows.
IMG_0439.jpg
I promise to never complain again.

I took this on Dec 3rd, of this year. This is hole 5 at Gulf Meadows, in Jack Brooks Park, in Hitchcock, TX. The basket is just past those 3 trees down the fairway to the left, in an opening in the trees. You can see the basket in the second picture. This is one of my favorite courses to play in the Houston area. This course is about 40 miles south of Houston, and 60 miles from where I live, so I don't get there very often:

Galvestontrip2010018.jpg

Galvestontrip2010019.jpg

I like that hole midnight. Seems aggressive play could be rewarded or penalized.

Yea, if you over shoot and end up in that group of bushes past the trees, you are screwed. Its very thick in there. You gotta throw a mean meat hook to get to the basket. I have birdied this hole a handfull of times.

Charlie in Basket #3 at The Dixie Lee DGC

This is my daughter's cat, Charlie, in basket #3 of my private course. I had just finished adding all of the chains and was walking back to the house. I happened to turn around to look at the basket again, and there he was.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts