• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You found a girl not only willing to go disc golfing with you, but also to take your honeymoon at a disc golf course??? You get a great big thumbs up from me. :thmbup:

IMG_2524.jpg

I took this with my iPhone and the Pano app. It's 5 frames stitched together from the top of the hill between tees 1 & 10.

If you look on the left players are approaching the basket of #2 and on the right players are teeing off #1. It was about 5 minutes between the player groups in the photo.

The actual size of the image is about 60" wide but I sized it down.

a few HDR Pictures i took.. sorry if ya don't like the overprocessing :p

I think the first one looks the best. I do not mind the overprocessing as it does give it that surrealistic, painted look. The only issue I have is the metal of the basket and the dirty yellow of the top ring does not match with the popping colors of the trees and grass. It does not even contrast it in an artistic way.

Of course it is easy to be the critic and not the artist, so I do not know what can be done and still make it a disc golf picture.

Ostpark Russelsheim Disc Golf Course, outside of Frankfurt Germany. We didn't take many pictures that day. 22 holes, with a horrible layout. We never found the teebox for number 10 and we played 2 rounds. The individual holes we thought out well however. Just getting from basket to teebox was an adventure.

Europe2012010.jpg

Sloterpark outside of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. As good and well thought out as any course I've played. Most holes have concrete teeboxes. Its an easy layout to figure out. A great combination of distances and shots needed. Water comes into play on a few holes. There are some ace runs, wooded and wide open holes. Something for everyone.

Europe2012185.jpg

Stretching at number 1 Sloterpark.

Europe2012177.jpg

From the teebox number 2, Sloterpark. Its a perfect example of this challenging course. OB are the paths left and right of the tree filled fairway. This narrows to about 15' at the basket.

Europe2012178.jpg

The tops of the homemade baskets. The chains made a loud, solid cha-ching!

Europe2012182.jpg

hole #2 at brushy creek 9 hole course. hardest 9 holer in central tx this was taken after a very heavy rainfall the other day. that creek is usually barely moving and that pool is usually a foot deep

465181_3302188207588_1654442798_2646143_1477598100_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.