• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hfive:

They put turf down on a few of the creek holes to help with erosion, plus it looks fn cool.

picture.php

Picture from the front of the green.

Wouldn't it have just been better to make those pilings higher that protect the green from the creek? It seems to me that when these got wet and the water seeped into the ground below that the ground would just stay wet because the water wouldn't be able to evaporate through the artifical turf, so it would be soggy underfoot and probably lead to erosion of it's own?

It looks weird, but if it helped to keep the course playable I'd be cool with it no doubt about that. Does look like a cool course though.

Wouldn't it have just been better to make those pilings higher that protect the green from the creek? It seems to me that when these got wet and the water seeped into the ground below that the ground would just stay wet because the water wouldn't be able to evaporate through the artifical turf, so it would be soggy underfoot and probably lead to erosion of it's own?

It looks weird, but if it helped to keep the course playable I'd be cool with it no doubt about that. Does look like a cool course though.

This area floods and has potential to flash flood. Two years ago almost if not all of the bridges on the creek holes were destroyed. They have tried mulch, grass, etc. Hopefuly this will work. If not you pull it up and try again. Some pics of the bridge damage. Im glad that the have the funds to fix damage like this. Some courses would not get this kind of love.

picture.php

picture.php

This area floods and has potential to flash flood. Two years ago almost if not all of the bridges on the creek holes were destroyed. They have tried mulch, grass, etc. Hopefuly this will work. If not you pull it up and try again. Some pics of the bridge damage. Im glad that the have the funds to fix damage like this. Some courses would not get this kind of love.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the explanation. Looks like a cool course I'll have to check it out

RussMB putting out on the N Ft Myers course.

561184_10150753714528945_686333944_9216355_899846244_n.jpg

Photo by thrembo.

LOL, a couple rounds with thrembo will make anyone look cooler, no photoshop required!

Haha Thanks guys! I should have made it more realistic and played from out of those Cabbage Palms! LOL I can honestly say that is one of the few that is not photoshop. If it was, it would probably have a lightsaber in it or something like me putting off the Jeopardy stage. ...I may have to do that last one. ;)

About 3:50 in I drive the same hole with the same disc. Not quite as good but still a nice rip. Pretty crazy how straight it goes at that distance, absolutely love these putters.

Always a joy to watch your vids Mike, always good info/shots and quality music :thmbup:

Edit: I like the hiker in the background around the 1:00 mark lol

Last edited:
Yeah that was some random ****. Dude was decked out like he planned to hike to the Pacific Northwest or something and that's just some yuppie park so I had a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts