• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_1450.jpg

Me driving at a basket attached to the side of a cliff.

100_1451.jpg

I hit the cliff face and landed directly below the basket. There was a crazy wind blowing right to left, so I threw my putter on edge straight up and let the wind sink it for a deuce. I think this was my reinactment for the camera, as it doesn't look like my shot (white disc below the finger) is going in this time.

100_1461.jpg

Hole 18, famous for the longest ace ever. My shot was not so great, and the wind made it even worse.

That is one of the coolest courses I have ever seen. Thanks for the pictures.

I really want to go back to Diamond X.....I need to try that course again. Problem is I have no excuse to go Billings Montana again!

Course out in Joliet, Illinois. Basket is behind a bush once you get to the top of the stairs and go left

IMG_01761.jpg

another pictures from the same course. I dont remember the distance, but was cool to see a hole with trees of this size lining the fairway, the basket it is just straight behind the tree in the middle at the end
IMG_01731.jpg

Last edited:
I have a bunch I took when I went to snowmass (Realized Camgolfer posted one of these, oh well BIGGER!)

Snowmass277.jpg

Snowmass276.jpg

Went to find my XL and thought "thats a cool shot"
Snowmass248.jpg

This was a fun one
Snowmass278.jpg

Last edited:
What does it take to get pictures attached to the courses reveiw?

Looking at some of these; I think I am going to start taking pictures at the courses I frequent.

What does it take to get pictures attached to the courses reveiw?

Looking at some of these; I think I am going to start taking pictures at the courses I frequent.

On the course photos page there is a link to add photos. You can add captions and indicate which holes you are uploading photos for. Just make sure that they are not too huge.

No doubt. It makes me wish I had a decent camera. I only have the one on my blackberry. It's nice to capture the moment, but it would be nicer to capture the moment with a high quality camera. Here's an example attached below. It's from the teepad on 15 at Idlewild (the 1001 footer). I was eating lunch trying to get ready for my second round and wanted to try and capture my car and the fairway. It could've been a great photo, but it's just too grainy.

Attachments

• Idlewild 15.jpg
    Idlewild 15.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 96
No doubt. It makes me wish I had a decent camera. I only have the one on my blackberry. It's nice to capture the moment, but it would be nicer to capture the moment with a high quality camera. Here's an example attached below. It's from the teepad on 15 at Idlewild (the 1001 footer). I was eating lunch trying to get ready for my second round and wanted to try and capture my car and the fairway. It could've been a great photo, but it's just too grainy.

Yeah, I have a blackberry with me and when I take the picture; I never quite know how it will look until I get it on a full screen and then it looks grainy like that; but for something I carry around with me all the time anyway, cant complain too much.

Now that I have my fiance into DG; she has a nice digital cameral with optical zoom that takes great pictures so I just have to convince her to bring it along.

Here's some shots from the most amazing course I've been to: Diamond X in Billings, MT. Too bad the total lack of sinage makes this almost impossible to play without a guide.
That is the coolest looking course I've ever seen. Too bad it's 3,000 miles away :( And some seriously precarious looking tee-boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts