• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is THE coolest DG pic !!!!! It's the first hole to be installed at the new course in my area !!!!!

Central Park

42542_g.jpg

This is THE coolest DG pic !!!!! It's the first hole to be installed at the new course in my area !!!!!

Central Park

42542_g.jpg

That's my new desktop screen!! Yeah But Jeff didn't show you all the real pictures of drama from our course install this weekend.

42586_g.jpg

42603_g.jpg

As one of our other members said on our board "I was a little worried about discs going into the road and hitting cars but never cars coming on the course and hitting discs" If we had placed that pin in it would have been crushed on day 1. See how close it came to where we cemented the sleeve:eek: 6inches

That's about the craziest thing I've ever seen. There's a weird-stuff-on-the-course thread someplace on here I think.

I'm psyched to checkout the new-ish 9 at Joralemon and now Central Park as well sometime this spring/summer. Thanks for your crew's continued hard work.

that guy must have been cruising to fly that far. I imagined the drop being a lot farther than that with the distance he got

Photo of me dging in Belize!

view_image.php
:clap:

That sucks, not sure how to download it properly. Photos are uploaded on the course however. Sorry.

That's about the craziest thing I've ever seen. There's a weird-stuff-on-the-course thread someplace on here I think.

I'm psyched to checkout the new-ish 9 at Joralemon and now Central Park as well sometime this spring/summer. Thanks for your crew's continued hard work.

If you haven't been to JPark after the jammer then it's 18 holes you haven't seen only 10 holes remained unchanged.

I don't know how cool it is but a some night golf at Holler in the Hills had my buddy fishin in darkness...
We could see the led through the water and he wasn't giving up.

:clap:

Attachments

• IMG_0044 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0044 (Medium).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts