• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing over a ~280ft pond at Indian Springs in Trafalgar, IN.

web.jpg

nothing is there:doh:

Bill's answer, "tree fitty", isn't far off. While Eric got off some impressive drives during the skins, that one and one other were particularly unlucky. That one caught a branch of a tree hanging over the street and kicked hard left into a line of trees/bushes that was a bear to get out of, no more than about 150 ft from the tee.

The other unlucky one happened to hit an expensive looking SUV on the third hole, about 480 ft from the tee area (the hole played downhill, so the distance, while impressive, wasn't insane) and probably 180 feet left of the pin position. Saw Eric and some of the WNC club folks talking to the owner for several minutes -- didn't hear what the upshot was, but the driver didn't seem too pleased about it.
How are they allowed to play in the streets? Do the organizers have to pay for damages to cars and property? I'd be pissed if it was my car.

These were taken at Jamesville Beach disc golf course where I am averaging about 30 over. Need more practice! FYI nobody hit the turtle- we put the disc there.

Attachments

• GEDC0126.jpg
    GEDC0126.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 95
  • GEDC0615.jpg
    GEDC0615.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
After reading through that thread it seems that you don't know who's liable. Oh well. Cool pictures though. Really like that sequence shot of the run up.

After reading through that thread it seems that you don't know who's liable. Oh well. Cool pictures though. Really like that sequence shot of the run up.

There was a comment from someone else more familiar than I am with it indicating that the players agree before participating that they will be responsible for any damages. Don't know any more than that.

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures.

here's a pic of my practice basket in the backyard after an evening rain shower:

sunsetbasket.jpg

Now that is a cool disc golf photo. I love the drops still formed on the bottom of the basket. Nice work.

Thanks. I should really get the camera out sometime rather than using the camera on my phone:doh:.

Don't think they would publish a photo of a DGA basket.

Nice suggestion, but i was already wearing shorts :( muggy hot Wisconsin weather for the lose.

I don't want to hear about muggy. Try the gulf coast out for a while. :hfive:

I think I've worn jeans like twice in the 3 years i've been down here.

I just want a road trip to play in the snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts