• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this one on flickr, its somewhere in Alberta.

2251064058_d911c4dd14_b.jpg

I got a kitten for my wife for Christmas. One day when I got back from playing and set my bags down, the kitten discovered disc golf:

Chrisinthebag-1.jpg

@ mobster: that was funny!

Lake Casitas great place to camp and play a great round or 2.

Attachments

• tee hole 5.jpg
    tee hole 5.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 618
  • tee hole 13.jpg
    tee hole 13.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 591
  • tee hole 14.jpg
    tee hole 14.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 528
Brings a whole new meaning to floating discs.
I'm pretty sure that that is the 3rd hole at Basil Griffin in Bowling Green. A buddy of mine and I were there shortly after all that water had receded. It was still up enough that the creek was double the size that it normally is, and the basket was surrounded by about 6 feet of water. We played it anyways and than wadded to the basket to get our discs. That is one of the coolest holes I have ever played anywhere. Looks even cooler with all that water!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that that is the 3rd hole at Basil Griffin in Bowling Green. A buddy of mine and I were there shortly after all that water had receded. It was still up enough that the creek was double the size that it normally is, and the basket was surrounded by about 6 feet of water. We played it anyways and than wadded to the basket to get our discs. That is one of the coolest holes I have ever played anywhere. Looks even cooler with all that water!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is at Basil Griffin. This was my first and only visit to bowling green and I was kind of bummed out that the course was flooded, I remember having to skip a couple of holes.

Also from this course...

A little suggestive don't you think?

Attachments

• phpANCSvVPM.jpg
    phpANCSvVPM.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 818
don't know where the basket in the stream is from, the other is my missed putt that hit the cameraman in Haltom city, TX

All I cn say to this is: Way to sacrifice for the love of the game.:)

I found a photo site that has lots of pics of people throwing disc, but 95% of the are at the. ummmm beach. SO they are throwing that other kind of plastic, but here it is anyway. HERE

Z-Boaz #5 Fort Worth, TX, USA - When your disc is no where in site, don't forget to look in the trees...And do I mean in the trees!
picture.php

Note: This really happened and it was not set up.

This is one of my favorite pics. This is looking from the #4 Tee at Bear Branch Disc Golf course in The Woodlands, TX. If you look real careful you can see the basket on top of the hill in the distance. Its about 40ft across that water.
BearBranch1-3.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics. This is looking from the #4 Tee at Bear Branch Disc Golf course in The Woodlands, TX. If you look real careful you can see the basket on top of the hill in the distance. Its about 40ft across that water.
BearBranch1-3.jpg

Where's the picture?

LEGO disc golf!

(Hrm, can't seem to get that Flickr URL to work…)

Last edited:
perkerson photo

Hole # 8 @ Perkerson Park, Atlanta, GA...par 4, 600'. This is one of our best holes.

Teepad is next to the small tree dead center of the pic, basket positions are all the way down the creek in the grassy area....3 spots @ left, right & center. Creek & beyond on left are OB.

We saw an otter in this creek yesterday!

View from across the creek:
DSC_0103.JPG

View from teepad looking down fairway:

DSC_0041.JPG

jdawg24: That course looks absolutely amazing...fantastic pictures. I'm adding Perkerson Park to my wish list as we speak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.