• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circ Hill #17, Wimberley, TX
IBTT2007141.jpg

BryanMcClainPark.jpg

memorial dedicated to an aTm student who lost his life in the bonfire accident, was a graduate of the local schools and they named the DG park after him, i knew people involved in that accident so it seemed really cool to me that they would do this for him and his family

IMG_0567.jpg

me chillin on the tank that is at one of my local courses by the enterance (pioneer park, nacogdoches TX)

crockaduck.jpg

a crock-a-duck...there are tons of these little bastards running around my local course :p

Flies to the left..perfect name for this photo...youd be in deep trouble haha..there are actually 2 rows of obelisk like foundations from a really old bridge that was in the area years ago I think.....would be cool to just build crazy stuff like that around a course though

I stumble around the internet and save cool pictures when I find them. I wish I could remember where I found these...

bow_wow_disc_golf.jpg

Nate_disc_golf_throw.jpg

BryanMcClainPark.jpg

memorial dedicated to an aTm student who lost his life in the bonfire accident, was a graduate of the local schools and they named the DG park after him, i knew people involved in that accident so it seemed really cool to me that they would do this for him and his family

IMG_0567.jpg

me chillin on the tank that is at one of my local courses by the enterance (pioneer park, nacogdoches TX)

crockaduck.jpg

a crock-a-duck...there are tons of these little bastards running around my local course :p

LMAO. I'd have to carry a 12 gauge disc with me if my course had 'em.

Is there a hunting season on them and what do they taste like?

Brian McClain Park is my home course and everytime I walk past that plaque, I touch it for good luck.

Woodpecker

Last edited:
8-11006.jpg

This is behind hole #1 at C.P.Adams in Hastings,MN... The basket is not visible, but is back to the left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts