• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sign has seen better days.
But on the plus side it's actually still accurate as far as distance (I lasered that hole at 261' +/- 3') and layout of the terrain. Not bad for a course that's 20+ years old.

ERic

Actually, that sign is in better shape than most of the other ones there and does show the layout pretty good. I play 95% of my games at this course, so I don't look at the signs anymore. I have lots of love for Hudson Springs.

a252a61d.jpg

This is hole #11 on Justin Trails Classic DGC. It was also today's course of the day photo. I thought it was a great picture and the course looks really good too (if you like more open courses).

dude, i noticed that pic earlier and instantly wanted to throw that hole.

16thapproach.jpg

T2 - The Turkeynator at Bill Frederick Park in Orlando, FL. Approach shot on hole 16. Thank God I cleared the water with my new Champ Beast. Pic taken November 2008.

well ummm the top one is Sonora Links, it's outside of Bridgeport CA off of 395.
The second one is umm Lake Chelan's Cascade DGC.
The are soo real, come one I'm hurt you would think otherwise.

i don't care if you're hurt. neither course exists in the DB here and a 6 year-old could tell neither of those are real.

what the hell is the point of posting fake pictures anyway??

i don't care if you're hurt. neither course exists in the DB here and a 6 year-old could tell neither of those are real.

.....ummmm............ for the laughs dude. I thought it was great.

loosen up dude, they were pretty funny. I still get a kick outta that gator-duck someone posted. :D

You're a dick man, thats not cool making fun of people. I spent a few minutes making those and a few months backpacking up there to take those pictures so if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

For all you know it could be a portable basket. That first one can easily be hiked to from a road with a basket and I personally think that would make some spectacular disc golf'n.

16thapproach.jpg

T2 - The Turkeynator at Bill Frederick Park in Orlando, FL. Approach shot on hole 16. Thank God I cleared the water with my new Champ Beast. Pic taken November 2008.

I love this hole, I played it the first time a month ago and had to throw a few discs. It's a bit scary when they start turning out to the water but nice when they fade back right to the basket. Nice photo.

This is hole number on at Bryan Mclane Park in San Antonio,TX. If you look carefuly you can see my disc flying through air near the trees. This was my first time playing this course and I loved it. I can't wait to go back to San Antonio and play this course again. If you are going to be in the area, its a must play.

20081116BM38.jpg

that looks like a really fun course! I will be in texas pretty soon actually, so I am going to play every course possible, and this one is on my list now.

that looks like a really fun course! I will be in texas pretty soon actually, so I am going to play every course possible, and this one is on my list now.

Here are a few more pics from the day I was there:

20081116BM5-1.jpg

20081116BM15.jpg

20081116BM31.jpg

20081116BM13.jpg

20081116BM36.jpg

If you are going to be in the Houston area, send me a pm with your contact information. I would be happy to show you a couple of the local courses and play a round with you.

If you are going to be in the Houston area, send me a pm with your contact information. I would be happy to show you a couple of the local courses and play a round with you.

alright will do! but as of now I don't know exactly where I will be going. I will be going to visit some military family that is coming back stateside from Japan and we aren't positive where they will be stationed yet. But it is airforce, so if you know of any bases in the area than it is possible I will be nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts