• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Mookys Cup Recreational Champion Michael Thornburg.

3335299351_978416a32e_o.jpg

Innova Champion Groove stuck in soft ground at Cedarock DGC in Burlington, NC.

3246729829_015f90ab9a_o.jpg

iPhone Photo (edited with Photo FX on iPhone) of Hole #8 at Sunset, taken at Buckhorn DGC in New Hill, NC

My drive on hole 1 Woodstock Rocks Disc Golf Course this past Saturday morn.
We had some visitors that were taking their time crossing the fairway giving us time to set this shot up. My buddy Tim drove just before me and to see these deer watch his drive come down the fairway and pass about 10 ft in front of them as the turned their heads to watch it go by was great!

Attachments

• KenjiAtDeer.jpg
    KenjiAtDeer.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 219
My drive on hole 1 Woodstock Rocks Disc Golf Course this past Saturday morn.
We had some visitors that were taking their time crossing the fairway giving us time to set this shot up. My buddy Tim drove just before me and to see these deer watch his drive come down the fairway and pass about 10 ft in front of them as the turned their heads to watch it go by was great!
I wish could've got closer to them, Kenji. That pic looks almost like a photoshop job........... I wish i'd have videotaped Tim's drive, the deer turning their heads to watch the disc was priceless.

This is me at Bryan McClain Park in San Antonio. A great course that is a must play if you are ever in town. I was in town for a wedding, and some locals showed me the course:

20081116BM16-1.jpg

Must be Justin "A" .....think i returned a disc found at J Park to ya :cool:

We opened up the "Rocks" with a couple rounds on the 7th....... 59-63 and a beautiful day

Exactly and I can't wait to attend both J-Park events this year. It would be fun to see an event combine rounds at J-Park and Wodstock.

Perhaps I'll see you at the Fools Fest.

........ It would be fun to see an event combine rounds at J-Park and Wodstock.

Perhaps I'll see you at the Fools Fest.
The 30 minute drive between courses would make it a two day tourney.....hmmmmmm, 2 rounds at J Park then camping at the KOA(with a drunken glow round on the KOA course) then 2 hangover rounds at the Rocks?? :eek: That sounds like a plan :p

Definitely see ya at FDR :cool:

The 30 minute drive between courses would make it a two day tourney.....hmmmmmm, 2 rounds at J Park then camping at the KOA(with a drunken glow round on the KOA course) then 2 hangover rounds at the Rocks?? :eek: That sounds like a plan :p

Definitely see ya at FDR :cool:

I guess when I drive 2.5hrs to the first course 30min to the 2nd makes it feel like it's just down the street. I forgot that there's a KOA course and have not played that one. Sounds like a really sweet event idea though. Joralemon on the Rocks?

I played Kisco and 2 rounds at FDR last weekend (not the first time). I'm really liking FDR. Let's hope for a good AM2 year for me (unlike 2008).

Sorry for the thread drift everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.