• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain in Ky

Playing Franklin-Simpson dgc storm came in. The dog and I had to find cover, we had a nice long talk about the game.

Attachments

• HPIM8102.jpg
    HPIM8102.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 137
  • HPIM8097.jpg
    HPIM8097.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 197
That is a pretty good pic, and it would be awesome if that was an approach to a hole. everyone would probably just go over it though.

That is the end of hole 7, which has 5 pin placements if I remember correctly. There is a placement just to the right of where the guy is standing. The way the hole plays, you really can't go over the top.

One of the better holes at Morley.

Playing Franklin-Simpson dgc storm came in. The dog and I had to find cover, we had a nice long talk about the game.

Hey DG Cowboy, where did you get that fancy contraption that holds your DG bag? I love it. It looks like you could do some serious off roading with that thing.

yes, its sticking out of a tree

Surge.jpg

My Girl

This past Monday, 6-1-09, I took a day off of work and went to my 4 year old daughter's pre-k class picnic. After the picnic was over we headed up to Shawnee State Park for some hiking, canoeing, playing in the sand and... of course... some disc golf.

She's thrown around the home course with me before but this was her first time on a "real" course. We bought her a new Polecat as I didn't have her disc with me. She loves it. But, of course, on the first hole she wanted to use one of my Rocs. Go figure. On hole #2 she did use her Polecat.

The first two pics are of her teeing off on #1. She's using the "Dan Beato" starter technique of just a single step and throw. Check out the full reach-back on pic #1. :D And also check out the release on #2. Her drive just about nailed me! :eek: She shot a 9 on the hole.

And the third pic is of her celebrating after sinking a 12' putt to save her 9 on hole #2. That's my Aviar about 4' from the hole to the right. I hit the chastity belt on my tee shot. That's the closest I've ever come to an ace on a "real" course.

pullback.jpg

release.jpg

celebrate.jpg

Last edited:
This is the #2 basket at Terramont Park in The Woodlands,TX. The course plays up and down a large man made hill:

Attachments

• TERRAMONT PARK 1.jpg
    TERRAMONT PARK 1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 129
#2 basket at Copper Head Park in Vidor, TX

Attachments

• VIDOR 2.jpg
    VIDOR 2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 138
This is hole #3 at Miramar Park in Sea Brook, TX. This hole used to really give me problems, but with practice, I have birdied it several times. You just have to watch that ditch, because its about 3ft deep, and a pain to get you disc out of because of the steep sides.

Picture015.jpg

Her drive just about nailed me! :eek: She shot a 9 on the hole.

And the third pic is of her celebrating after sinking a 12' putt to save her 9 on hole #2. That's my Aviar about 4' from the hole to the right. I hit the chastity belt on my tee shot. That's the closest I've ever come to an ace on a "real" course.
Sounds like one proud father, and a great activity to keep you two close in the future. Plenty of time on the course to have all those heart to hearts...

This is hole #3 at Miramar Park in Sea Brook, TX. This hole used to really give me problems, but with practice, I have birdied it several times. You just have to watch that ditch, because its about 3ft deep, and a pain to get you disc out of because of the steep sides.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd166/Midnightbiker/Picture015.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh boy, if I played that course I would imagine that ditch and I would have many encounters :eek:

#5 at Bandera, Tx. Basket in the middle. Medina River about 20' past the basket. This is in the course photos on DGCR, but most folks haven't gone to the Bandera course info. Love this hole.

Attachments

• #5.jpg
    #5.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 98
That's awesome. I was playing in Plattsmouth last month and as we ended, three deer came into the park at dusk. Oh and the park is in the middle of the city. To bad I didn't have my camera!

That's awesome. I was playing in Plattsmouth last month and as we ended, three deer came into the park at dusk. Oh and the park is in the middle of the city. To bad I didn't have my camera!

You should have, that pic is from Rawlins WY. AKA Deer field. Guess I understand where the name comes from. The park had fenced off many of the immature trees to protect them. When I tee'd off, the one didn't even care about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts