• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats Phoenixville not really much of a course but theres some silly little holes there that are kind of fun!
This one was really fun a drive across a field and the through the abandoned pavillion...I birdied it...it's the alt position but still one of those holes I dreamed at cookouts and when driving past picnic groves forever and to finally be able to play it was a treat.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/3754/ac107a0d.jpg

That hole has a literal low ceiling.

I wish I had a picture of it but there's a similar looking and sized fountain in Sabattus, Maine. I'd put a link but none of the three courses there have any pictures at all. I do plan to correct that sometime this year though.

I was at home today and heard the sound of chains in my backyard. Needless to say it was really windy and raining off and on, so one of the palm fronds decided to take out my practice basket! I'll probably burn the frond once it stops raining, that's the least it deserves right? I don't even know if burning fronds is legal. I don't even like palm trees.

Attachments

• 0120101305-00.jpg
    0120101305-00.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 160
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It rained last night. Tee #5 and basket #6 at Rankin Lake DGC today at 3:30.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hole 5 003.jpg
    Hole 5 003.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts