• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
40223_790698981037_29610288_44225774_1027459_n.jpg

Ok so this isnt really a cool picture but I had to post it. It was my first birdie ever!!! I have only been playing for about a month and this is where my first throw landed on hole 13 at Steeplechase Park in Kyle Texas. Its not a long hole but there are a lot of trees so you have to throw it right down the middle.

40223_790698981037_29610288_44225774_1027459_n.jpg

Ok so this isnt really a cool picture but I had to post it. It was my first birdie ever!!! I have only been playing for about a month and this is where my first throw landed on hole 13 at Steeplechase Park in Kyle Texas. Its not a long hole but there are a lot of trees so you have to throw it right down the middle.

Way to go... and on lucky 13.

And for starting only a month ago, thats a great disc to be throwing at your skill level! That Leopard will treat you well :)
I agree... I have 14 discs right now (most I got used on craigs list when I started playing) and about half of those are drivers. Right now my Leopard is by far my favorite.

^Thats an awesome shot...lots of options but none that are specacular. I suppose I would throw a big hyzer either left or right handed or sneak a low fh to the right there and let it fade back to the basket...either way its cool having so many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts