• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize this picture is frickin' huge, but I wanted you to be able to see the basket.

Hole 8 at Ferrettie Baugo DGC in Osceola, IN. 600+ ft. Pinetrees lining both sides for about 300', and then another 300' with deciduous trees on both sides. If you're not in the fairway, you're pretty much screwed.

Took this mid-summer.

picture.php

Might take a second to load? Mine's friggin' huge so it might be boggin' thangs down...:\

First tee flipping for box, flopped like heads till this happened...tails it was, wind got it after the pictures:D.

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 98
Thanks MooTaters for sorting out the image post.

Congrats on getting your shot into the calender! Good to see a local course on here. :D

Thanks! AB represent, lol (I think that's you and I here, ha.) Been to Alberta Disc golf forums? I'd share there but you can hear a pin drop in there. I know most guys would rather be out chuckin', but it's nice to talk shop in the off hours. BTW, I met the fella who makes those wood carts at Ace Race - chill guy. Forget his name now, dohh... was it also a Rudy? Anyway, thought of your post here and let him know that there were a lot of positive comments.

Great pic! I'm proud to see my own art displayed next to this.:thmbup:

And congrats to you! I looked back at your posts but I missed if you posted - lets see!

K.

I can't see them either. I see this as the code in page source for Jukeshoe. If I try to put it into the address bar I get a 1x1 pixel image:

Code:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=838&pictureid=8610

Cover Picture

This picture I took on Labor Day. It will be the cover of the 2011 Innova Calendar.

Attachments

• Hole #18 CBF a.jpg
    Hole #18 CBF a.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts