• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumble around the internet and save cool pictures when I find them. I wish I could remember where I found these...

bow_wow_disc_golf.jpg

Nate_disc_golf_throw.jpg

Very Cool!

Nice! I like the coming right at ya look. Did this one brake the camera?

I put the camera on top of my nuke on top of the basket. I wasn't worried about hitting the camera but I was a biy worried about vibration knocking the camera into the snow. Luckly, it stayed on the basket!

It was all about timing with a camera 10 second time setting.

I put the camera on top of my nuke on top of the basket. I wasn't worried about hitting the camera but I was a biy worried about vibration knocking the camera into the snow. Luckly, it stayed on the basket!

It was all about timing with a camera 10 second time setting.

:clap: Well, nicely done. I have something new to try out.:D

I never realized there was a waterfall there. Awesome.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but the fairway is up above that water pipe correct? I only played there once but I think the fairway is up there (right to left in the picture) and then turns 90 degress left and drops to that green. I had forgotten that green and it is brilliant.

wedding pics

Here are a few pics from my wedding on 10-30.

Attachments

• Cohen_0339.jpg
    Cohen_0339.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Cohen_0355.jpg
    Cohen_0355.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Cohen_0362.jpg
    Cohen_0362.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 142
picture.php

I think Dave is going to be a better player when he gets back to Rabbit Flats mostly because he is developing a highly modified backhand with the gun as a counter balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts