• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks! It is time for the INNOVA Calendar Contest. There are a lot of great photos posted here, but photos need to be submitted by the artist (or subject).

INNOVA is searching for photographs and original artwork to be featured in the 2012 Innova Disc Golf Calendar.Here is your chance to showcase your photographic skill, see your artwork on a custom INNColor disc and have a chance to win a DISCatcher® Sport Target.

Submit your photographs featuring a disc golf event, a picturesque course/hole, players in action or other compelling disc golf scene. All photographers whose submissions are selected for inclusion in the 2012 calendar will receive a photo credit, copies of the 2012 calendar, and a Custom INNColor disc with their artwork on it. Photographers that have a photo selected for inclusion in the 2012 calendar will be entered into a drawing for a DISCatcher® Sport Target. Enter early and enter often!

Link to complete details: http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/445-2012-calendar-photo-contest.html

Submit your photos for the 2012 Innova Calendar by September 30th, 2011!
Submit photos to: calendarATinnovadiscgolfDOTcom

Wow!

innovadiscs.com is down for maintenance. Please check back soon.

And, here's a pic of a guy on shore throwing at the disc golf raft:
IMG_0217.jpg

DSCJNKY

PS... he almost aced it. he hit the chains, but it spit out.
(with the orange disc though, not the yellow one).

THAT is a sweet idea, looks like a blast DSCJNKY!

Hornets Nest.
Hole 5 on the Web, there's a drainage tunnel that sits about 40 feet left of the Original layout t-pad. Buddy's drive went at least 10 feet into the tunnel. It was a truly impossible shot. We couldn't even see the disc until we took this pic (with flash). Buddy climbed in for the disc, his feet were 4 feet into the tunnel. He used the camera for a light, so I couldn't take a pic of his shoes (all you could see of him when he was inside). This would also work on a "most amazing thing you've ever seen on the course" thread.

Attachments

• Gainey.JPG
    Gainey.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Gainey2.jpg
    Gainey2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 175
It happened again. Second time in about a week, unbelievable. 17 on the original layout, Hornets Nest. Came up on three guys looking for a disc. One said he thought it was in the tube. I took a pic (tried to attach it but I'm low-tech, not sure if it'll post here or not). The flash showed us the red disc, about 10 feet in. The tube is about 2' in diameter, and it's perpendicular to the tee pad. He sidearmed his drive, off a tree, and into the tube. Amazing.

Attachments

• tunnel17-2.jpg
    tunnel17-2.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 141
It happened again. Second time in about a week, unbelievable. 17 on the original layout, Hornets Nest. Came up on three guys looking for a disc. One said he thought it was in the tube. I took a pic (tried to attach it but I'm low-tech, not sure if it'll post here or not). The flash showed us the red disc, about 10 feet in. The tube is about 2' in diameter, and it's perpendicular to the tee pad. He sidearmed his drive, off a tree, and into the tube. Amazing.

haha that is crazy

Stitched together a panoramic of Boom Field in Saco, Maine. It was a beautiful day for a tournament and this was the view from hole 14's tee.

boom-panoramic.jpg

some shots from the 2011 pro worlds

I'm just starting to go through my collection of shots from this year's worlds. Here are just a few...

p869333502-3.jpg

p897370752-3.jpg

p645344579-3.jpg

p916838298-3.jpg

p680068334-3.jpg

Stitched together a panoramic of Boom Field in Saco, Maine. It was a beautiful day for a tournament and this was the view from hole 14's tee.

Nice job on the huge Boom Field pic. I took pics like that from on top of #16 I think??? I never stitched them together like you did, though. Very cool.

I got to play Boom two the Summer of 2010 and enjoyed the heck out of it!

Nice job on the huge Boom Field pic. I took pics like that from on top of #16 I think??? I never stitched them together like you did, though. Very cool.

I got to play Boom two the Summer of 2010 and enjoyed the heck out of it!

Yup, that would be on the other side of the course looking towards 14. This was my first day at Boom and I really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts