• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that would be on the other side of the course looking towards 14. This was my first day at Boom and I really enjoyed it.

Took me a minute but I have the perspective now. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I could see #14 to the right, with what... #8 running from right to left? And #4 in the background, etc? I really like that a lot and am going to have to save and downsize it so that I can see it without having to scroll. Thanks for posting!

Re: pix from SC worlds - any captions? I recognized a few of the guys, like avery, doss and mccabe, but who were the rest?

Re: pix from SC worlds - any captions? I recognized a few of the guys, like avery, doss and mccabe, but who were the rest?

I can figure out the names because I photographed the list of cards, and can piece it together. I should say though that this was my first time shooting live disc golf, and the first tournament I've ever been to, other than my home course. The players were all unfamiliar to me.

To answer your question though, the others so far were Josh Anton (red shirt and white cap,) Derek Billings (red shirt), and the dude with the hat...lol. :)

I'll try to list the names when I do this again.

p751125272-3.jpg

p841134212-3.jpg

Billings, McCabe, Doss, Anton

p731531512-3.jpg

Nate Doss

p787351106-3.jpg

Eric McCabe

p1020160061-3.jpg

Nate Doss

Took this today at Mac Gregor Park in Houston, Tx, hole #11, regular tee. I still don't know why they would put it here, but it makes an interesting pic:

teebox.jpg

I can figure out the names because I photographed the list of cards, and can piece it together. I should say though that this was my first time shooting live disc golf, and the first tournament I've ever been to, other than my home course. The players were all unfamiliar to me.

To answer your question though, the others so far were Josh Anton (red shirt and white cap,) Derek Billings (red shirt), and the dude with the hat...lol. :)

I'll try to list the names when I do this again.

Barsby likes to wear funky hats

perhaps that is the "dude with the hat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts