• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be too odd if I bought a pumpkin post-Halloween, just to see if I can carve a basket into it?

Here's my photo submission.

Attachments

• Christi Wedding, Dan world record 348.jpg
    Christi Wedding, Dan world record 348.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 178
Hole 18 Idlewild. Off tee flew about 275' landed on the fly I think

Attachments

• disc in tree.jpg
    disc in tree.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 186
A view on the course in Stanley, ID...nothing spectacular (nine holes, open), but having the Sawtooths there, just can't beat the atmosphere.

Attachments

• 390016_2596392554991_1410033878_3034100_273164941_n.jpg
    390016_2596392554991_1410033878_3034100_273164941_n.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 180
A view on the course in Stanley, ID...nothing spectacular (nine holes, open), but having the Sawtooths there, just can't beat the atmosphere.

I was looking at the elevation dips and changes in the forest in the background. You have to imagine that there could be some wonderful holes that could be made up there.

The ol' disc wedged between two trees.....always get a kick out of that.

A few from Highbridge:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Highbridge.jpg
    Highbridge.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 462
Even though it's sometimes hard to find discs, I love playing in the fall.

Attachments

• DSCN9739.jpg
    DSCN9739.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 124
Baskets 5 and 7 on my home course.

Attachments

• DSCN9739.jpg
    DSCN9739.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 119
Dorsey's Knob Ace Race 2011

Before...
picture.php

and After...
picture.php

All I can say is... good thing this year's disc was a putter! :p When some throws went off line, and sailed down some of the hills at Dorsey's, the discs practically disappeared into the mist. Good times!

Cool photo taken while on a disc golf course.

OK, so the picture isn't actually disc golf related... but it was taken while I was at Valley View Park in Altoona, PA a couple of months ago. (I just downloaded a bunch of pictures off of my phone and so I'm going picture crazy on here tonight!)

Anyway... I didn't hear the engines right away, but my 7 year old daughter started yelling to me, "Daddy, look at the plane!" I was surprised to look up and see a WWII era B-17 bomber in the sky above me. It looked much closer in person, but you still get the point. That was pretty awesome!

picture.php

All I can say is... good thing this year's disc was a putter! :p When some throws went off line, and sailed down some of the hills at Dorsey's, the discs practically disappeared into the mist. Good times!

Steep! that course just wears me out by looking at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.