• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome shot, did he make it or hit the basket or chain out?

If I remember he hit chains but kicked out. But it was a sweet shot he had to pitch it to the right to hit the opening between the cedars.

I wasn't leaning on the tree but holding the camera above my head and pointing it down. Firing frames as he throws the shot.

10 Sunny at the Blockhouse! it's awesome!

SpotsyChamp085.jpg

^Use of bushes there is spectacular! :thmbup:

Nice pic! :cool:

6512363051_2403aeca72.jpg

The definition of high risk and low reward. So much can go wrong here if you are going for a birdie, but par is so easy to get as long as you did not clip a tree on your way down into the open area on the right.

The definition of high risk and low reward. So much can go wrong here if you are going for a birdie, but par is so easy to get as long as you did not clip a tree on your way down into the open area on the right.

Was this at moir this spring?

6512380329_b2efc4444e.jpg

It is amazing how many discs can hide in a 20 foot wide patch of tall grass.

And this is one of my favorite photos you took at snelling.

Was this at moir this spring?

And this is one of my favorite photos you took at snelling.

Moir in the Morning tournament. Love that one and I had several great pictures from the event.

The Snelling tournament I was trying out several settings on my camera and in the end basically ended up with a bunch of blurs. This was definitely one of the better ones.

I have a big lens but notice that it is only really good at landscape when I can leave the exposure open longer and have the camera on a tri-pod. Some of my best pictures have come with my small lens. Not a lot of close-ups from a distance but great, crisp pictures at least. I still need to get a fish-eye and wide-angle lens.

I really like this one...

But I always carry some long glass so I can get in closer to get a good shot of the players putting in the snow with some of the course framing it.

Nice! That reminds me of Veterans Park in Lexington, KY.

Lunch Break, guess I won't be playing hole 9.
IMG00077-20111216-1141.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts