• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Just the old basket on the A position of hole #13. What kind of basket is this?
picture.php

I've been to Idlewild 3 times and have never seen the long #13, it's always
this crappy basket. When is #13 long used? It looks like a "would be" great hole.
13 at Idle always has this "crappy basket in the short" and A nice basket In one of the two long pins. Sorry you missed it cause that means you played 14 short to and missed two of the best holes on the course.

13 at Idle always has this "crappy basket in the short" and A nice basket In one of the two long pins. Sorry you missed it cause that means you played 14 short to and missed two of the best holes on the course.

That is correct. I tried to play all of the short pins/tees as I was in a time crunch. Still enjoyed the holes, though.

And where is the short tee for hole E? I couldn't find it based upon the map.

On vacation in Colorado. We have played at 6 courses on this trip with 4 of them being new to us. We will probably get another course or two in befor it is all over.

Reservoir Hill

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

Object course in Durango at Fort Lewis College

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

No.. but were gonna now :clap::clap:

just seems like it would make sense. The other thing is...which i dunno what the distance on it is, but a line y'all may not have thought of would be a massive spike hyzer which would take that rail to the right outta the equation as well as having to worry about if all that greenery to the left gets too bushy making the gap of a turnover so much tighter. From the looks of the top pic you could put the spike hyzer at about 2 o'clock toward that top portion of that tree and let it come out and over, the disc will do the rest....especially if you have a R to L cross wind

Like so
/ <-------

get good enough with it it could be a nice ace run

just noticed ur lefty so that route doesnt work for you. All you gotta do is blast one up the gap and let it hyzer out like normal and ur golden.

just noticed ur lefty so that route doesnt work for you. All you gotta do is blast one up the gap and let it hyzer out like normal and ur golden.

I lay a Buzz TI flat and parked it the last 2 times played..

I got it under control :thmbup:

Hole 6 Live Oak Texas. You can just see the top band of the discatcher down there. 400 feet, water all the way

428927_414086135293902_303565632_n.jpg

Discs cost too much to be throwing over that lol

I probably wouldn't play that long tee too much at all(too high of a probability of going in the water with the low canopy) but I would play that short tee all the time!! I would just throw one of my back-ups that wouldn't break my heart as bad if I lost it. DX and baseline plastic discs are good for holes like that(nice and cheap and easy to replace)

If I throw my good plastic I will lose it but my crap plastic always makes it over. I don't get it!!??

Teaser pic for the "Steady Ed Safari" at Ausable Chasm

Attachments

• steady%20ed%20tunnel.jpg
    steady%20ed%20tunnel.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 266
"Steady Ed Safari" sponsored by DGA at Ausable Chasm 9-8-12

Attachments

• safari%20tablerock.jpg
    safari%20tablerock.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 228

Latest posts