• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

This is me and the sign for 18 at Lake Township park. This is the result of a lot of hard work by a lot of people to get the course re-designed. We finally have the signs up on our new layout at this course. There's still a lot of work to be done but getting these permanent signs up seems to be a major milestone and they look great.

Notice to say thanks for all our hard work on the course over the last few months and for all the money our club raised they put our club logo on every sign and named the course after our club name. I didn't ask for that. They just did it. How awesome is that?

So yeah, this is a very cool disc golf photo for me in spite of my mug being in it...

-Dave

Attachments

• FB_18 Sponsor.jpg
    FB_18 Sponsor.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 132
42853525151_448b87aea9_c.jpg

My son waiting on Hole 9 at the Stadium Disc Golf Experience yesterday at Arrowhead Stadium.

A lot more pictures at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/60166441@N02/with/28980727968/

The graffiti-covered abandoned building on the Ocala Sawmill course.

36427985_1415356175230995_6258903751373881344_n.jpg

Spent yesterday kayaking on the Huron River, and someone had a basket in their back yard. Looks like a DN Liberty:
attachment.php

Instinct kicked in and I found myself scanning the neighbor's yards for good tee positions. The river's only about 125ft wide here, so while it's pretty short for a water carry, there were couple of shots I thought were interesting.

1) From across the river: about 2 houses to the left as you're looking at the basket, there's a gap through some trees that create a window for nice RHBH shot. Hit the window right and it should be an easy 3, carry well and it should be pretty good birdie look.... but there's a definite chance of being treenied and ending up in the river.

2) Same side of the river: 2-3 houses to the left down, just enough trees to force a RHBH hyzer line that plays over the river, fading into this yard for a approach and put. I suppose big arms could go up and over the trees with monster spike, but since I can't, I don't really look for those lines.

IMO, the trees on the right of this backyard made coming in from that side less than desirable.

Attachments

• Basket 2 crop.jpg
    Basket 2 crop.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 366
Spent yesterday kayaking on the Huron River, and someone had a basket in their back yard. Looks like a DN Liberty:

Whoa, I live on the Huron River and I have two DN Liberty baskets, but that aint my house.

Then I realized you were on the lesser Huron River in Michigan, not the better Huron River in Beautiful Ohio. :D

If you ever float by stop in for a round.

Latest posts