• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

There is a guy that plays around here that has the same thing on his dog. The dog actually runs up to his disc and sits down, waits for him to throw another disc, then picks up the unthrown disc and gives it to him.

Funny, I use a marker, not a barker. :p

fromWhere I Currently Sit.

wpid-IMG_20130515_165938_683.jpg

^^^This!

...the colors in the Alberta pic...

..then the sweet hanging basket!

:thmbup:

There is a guy that plays around here that has the same thing on his dog. The dog actually runs up to his disc and sits down, waits for him to throw another disc, then picks up the unthrown disc and gives it to him.

That would be ideal, my pup is just that; a pup. He just hit 1 year, but I am working on his course etiquette. Right now, he walks by my side to the disc, and stays while I get my next disc from his pack and throw.

thank you, I did too! My buddy and I just walked up and both were surprised and excited at the same time, first and probably last time I'll probably do that.

I doubt that. If you play enough, you will see that happen more than you think.

Truth: I was playing Belmont in Dayton today, and threw two discs at #14, and the second landed on top of the first, about 25' left of the pin. :eek:

...unfortunately my two putts were also identical: they both clanked off the plate on the top of the basket! :(

I was playing doubles and I threw my first disc that got stuck in a low hanging branch right next to the basket, my partner then proceeded to get his disc stuck ON TOP of mine up in the tree lol