• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Lava Creek DGC in Paradise, CA

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 545
^Very nice. You could make the entire calendar out of those. :thmbup:

...except the basket graffiti one. Boo! (still, nice photo)

who is hoss? We need to beat him up for writing on the basket. :popcorn:

Normally I hate graffiti on baskets... with a burning passion. But as I was walking by this basket, with the idea of taking artsy pictures that could win in the calendar, this camera angle with the graffiti on it just screamed out to me. Using an app on my iPad, I turned it black and white and recolorized the yellow band. I love how it turned out, graffiti and all.

who is hoss? We need to beat him up for writing on the basket. :popcorn:

No idea, but having just the Innova logo, which would have to be more centered to avoid the graffiti, would have been too obvious that I am pandering for the calendar. As much as I hate graffiti I think it definitely adds character to the picture, keeping you from focusing on any one detail despite me purposely only colorizing the yellow band.

Normally I hate graffiti on baskets... with a burning passion. But as I was walking by this basket, with the idea of taking artsy pictures that could win in the calendar, this camera angle with the graffiti on it just screamed out to me. Using an app on my iPad, I turned it black and white and recolorized the yellow band. I love how it turned out, graffiti and all.
What ipad app did you use? Looks great!

What ipad app did you use? Looks great!

I think it is called color splash. It turns everything black and white. From there you use your finger to wipe color back into the picture. You can enlarge the picture as big as needed so you can stay within the lines. If you do go over, another button will allow you to swipe black and white back over what you just colored. It is a little time consuming, but easy to use. I used to simply just cut out the color I wanted and layered it over a black and white version of the same picture. The lines were not as neat as they are here thanks to this app.

Stopped at Dark Horse Brewery for a snack, disc golf mini on the wall. So shout out to whoever owns mug 262 in the Mug Club.
IMG_20130907_123653_zps2123b87e.jpg

Latest posts