• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

New elevated basket at Anna Page Park on the newly installed south course. There is now three courses at Anna Page.

Well that's new! I played there this past weekend and the bottom wasn't finish quite like that. Scooped a 4 on that beastly hole with 30mph gusts.:)

Yeah, geez, how come you guys couldn't get that done BEFORE the tourney! ;) :p :thmbup:

Edit: BTW, some really nice work has gone into the new South Course. Job well done guys!

I keep hearing really good things about the new course out there, I definitely need to get out there when I'm back in town. :thmbup: The elevated basket looks very cool, there's one very much like that at one of the courses in Bowling Green.

Recent road trip to Cedar Rapids and Iowa City

Wildcat Bluff !!!

picture.php

Actually parked a Buzzz down there

Basket back at tee
picture.php

picture.php

Meteor... Totally hit that tree!
Both rounds

Back up fairway
picture.php

Sugar Bottom Rec Area
Not of the course, but a pretty nice place to start day two
picture.php

It's nice to see that a lot of the storm damage is cleaned up at Wildcat Bluff. :thmbup:

It's nice to see that a lot of the storm damage is cleaned up at Wildcat Bluff. :thmbup:

Totally unaware of storm damage, so nice clean up indeed!

Also... I played on a Sunday, then again on Wednesday morn, and 3 Baskets were in different Pin Locations. I liked that. It was cool that they didn't have all the holes in just B positions. Baskets could be in A B or C on any hole. Really gave the course variety :) Great work out there :thmbup:

Here's my first throw on hole 6 during a round at IUP College Lodge, if you've played here you know that getting through that wall of trees can be a challenge on its own, so I was giddy about this result:
DG_IUP.jpg

And here's some scenery shots from Pine Ridge Park in Blairsville, PA, a nice little 9 holer not too far from IUP.
DG_PR1.jpg
DG_PR2.jpg

Here's a shot of my first and only in-round ace, even though the hole was only 115' (Hole 9 Pine Haven, Beaver, WV) I was still excited, thank you Star Mako!
DG_PH_Ace.jpg

Here's a nice little shot of Hole 14 at Pipestem State Park in Pipestem, WV. Can't see my shot but it was a bit past the basket and to the right behind a tree (of course!)
DG_PS1.jpg

And to finish up my c-c-c-combo I'll throw in a shot of my latest bag set up:
DG_Bag_10_13.jpg

Monday off work = Disc Golf

One of my favorite day cruises starts at Silver Creek

Lighthouse Basket
picture.php

Then off to Rollin' Ridge

Red Basket 18
picture.php

Lunch :gross:
picture.php