• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Good day for a snowy round.

Not only was I the only one at a normally busy course (Blendon Woods), but I was also the first person to set foot on the course all day. No human prints at all.

Discs in the snow are so cool.

Good day for a snowy round.

Not only was I the only one at a normally busy course (Blendon Woods), but I was also the first person to set foot on the course all day. No human prints at all.

Discs in the snow are so cool.

That is purdy :clap:

I got the opertunity to play a friends private course deep out in the hills of SoHum. It reminded me of Birds of Paradise, but not quite as big. Super fun though. Lots of big downhill shots. We thought we would be playing in the snow out there, considering how much fell around here. But it was a south facing hill, so most of the snow was melted by the time we went out to play.

4OiJj7t.jpg

9TZvc4L.jpg

WkiOPdA.jpg

j0IAw33.jpg

rkpAiTg.jpg

Lava Creek DGC yesterday at sunset. We have never had this much snow in the 10 years the current owners have owned the property. There was a lot more on Saturday.

1476626_10151742471387493_620005760_n.jpg

Sometimes you are just in the right place at the right time. The way the sun lights up the target when the entire fairway is in dark shade I thought is pretty neat...

IMG_19691_zpsa00c1dda.jpg

Lava Creek DGC yesterday at sunset. We have never had this much snow in the 10 years the current owners have owned the property. There was a lot more on Saturday.

1476626_10151742471387493_620005760_n.jpg

Ha, that's a bit different than when I was there just two weeks ago playing in shorts!

Disc Golf in Iraq from Saddam's Back Porch

During my tour of Iraq I took some discs with me to throw around. On Saddam's back porch at one of his many palaces there is a driving range. Had to do it.

Attachments

• CIMG3933.JPG
    CIMG3933.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 207

Latest posts