• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

12504951913_7706c67948_c.jpg

Warnings about two different kinds of danger on one sign.

While sitting here, looking out the window at all the fresh and deep snow that recently hit us, I started digging through old pictures of me throwing last year. Oh the memories. I hope this year I will be able to hit as many exciting courses as I did last year.

12699055264_09aeb98bce.jpg

12698736973_ea02168967.jpg

12699055604_aba6fd5088.jpg

12698565475_bfa547b512.jpg

You need another DG outfit. that yellow shirt has some miles on it!

I assume you lost the drive on the last picture?

Here it is smaller.

GsGuZM4l.jpg

Riverside park in Victoria, TX. Hole 13 tee box at 9:13 AM on Sunday, February 23rd. Tee off for third round of the Victoria Open was at 9:15 AM. Gotta love that tension and excitement before the first throw in a final round! I think the fog adds to the feeling of tension about to burst.

Winter rules, count it.

That's awesome, I was only brave enough to play one round here in Michigan with our record smashing snow fall/cold.

I'll have to get the pic of my buddy landing a shot on the outside of the basket. I guess you would call it the "nipple", where the side wall of the basket is folded over and around. It doesn't count as an ace though lol.

that tension and excitement before the first throw in a final round! I think the fog adds to the feeling of tension about to burst.

I can't speak for disc golf tournaments but, I've ran lots of races and the fog always does add a little something at the starting line. When you're up that early, getting ready for hours before hand, warming up, going through your game plan, getting prepared, etc. I imagine it's a similar feeling.

That's awesome, I was only brave enough to play one round here in Michigan with our record smashing snow fall/cold.

I'll have to get the pic of my buddy landing a shot on the outside of the basket. I guess you would call it the "nipple", where the side wall of the basket is folded over and around. It doesn't count as an ace though lol.

I played until we started getting below 20 and windy. Got a round in last Wednesday... In shorts. :eek:

Nubs man, NUBS! :D

Latest posts