• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

49afd551.jpg

there ya go... :\

One of my favorite holes in the state for the sheer fact of the water behind it. During a nice warm summer day I have no problems running this basket because if it goes out in the water, it is easily 200 feet out and it is still only waist deep. It is crystal clear too boot so there is no worry of losing a disc.

14035080832_dd0cb03f7a_b.jpg

14035107621_60f24fe218_b.jpg

I have a traveling Gold Line Villain with the GGGT logo that I bring to every new course I visit. It is the same concept of a traveling gnome and I take a picture with one defining feature of the course. This is from the course in Independence, Minnesota. Unfortunately for this course the defining feature, a snaking creek that runs the length of Hole 7 is not very photogenic, so I captured the quick elevation that is on several of the holes.

14058329323_928f9b2790_b.jpg

Can you believe this was only two months ago? Reibe Park in Princeton, Minnesota. I was the only one to play this course in weeks.

14038787234_7c342a99a2_b.jpg

You know it is finally spring when Bryant Lake (Eden Prairie, Minnesota) finally opens. I think I was the fifth or sixth person on the course when it finally opened. Here is Hole 1, breaking out the big throw to start the round.

14038397115_5a18515bc6_b.jpg

I'm concerned you may not have officially holed out on #2 at Reibe Park. Looks like that may be supported by the snow, and not the basket itself. ;) :D

..nice pics, thank you :thmbup:

I'm concerned you may not have officially holed out on #2 at Reibe Park. Looks like that may be supported by the snow, and not the basket itself. ;) :D

..nice pics, thank you :thmbup:

It is one of the those grey areas in the rule book. As I was the only one on the course, I simply counted it as in because no one was there to rule against me. Then, of course, I had to take a picture of it which naturally provides evidence if someone does want to call me out on it.

Wow - wicked woods looks like an appropriate name. That is tight.

Really short hole, straight shot; easy up and down with a putter. Should score anything from an ace to an 8. Scoring spread should be tight on this hole. The next hole is probably where all the fun begins.

With that being said, I will probably chain out the first time I play it and then average a four or worse every time after that thinking I should ace it every time.

Hole 9, Osborne Park, Huron, OH

340 feet

Attachments

• osborne9.jpg
    osborne9.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 155
  • osborne9A.jpg
    osborne9A.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 151
Here's one I took at the course yesterday I'm now using it as my phone's background!

Attachments

• IMG_4939.jpg
    IMG_4939.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 77
I'm pretty sure there's no course here. I don't even know where 'here' is, but it popped up in my randomly changing wallpaper, and now I can't get back to work. I just want to throw discs all over that mountain!!!
picture.php

I'm pretty sure there's no course here. I don't even know where 'here' is, but it popped up in my randomly changing wallpaper, and now I can't get back to work. I just want to throw discs all over that mountain!!!
picture.php

Time to build a cart that includes all my discs, numerous back-ups, lunch, water, survival gear, a backpack, a sleeping bag, a tent, gps, first-aid kit, rockclimbing gear, and salt and pepper for the eventuality that we get stuck up there and have to eat our cardmates.

I'd roll the dice on cannibalism for that excursion. Though I'd have to bring a hundred sacrifice discs just because of that cliff face.