• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

fLEKs8j.png

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02516.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

It was such a nice day I felt like taking some pictures on the course. The first picture is looking back on the pro tee of what hole exactly I can't recall... it's 12 or something :eek:. The second photo is the iconic backdrop of the BHMDGC and there was a lot of water coming out of the dam today so it was neat to watch. Lastly we have a picture I took of my brother and our pup as we emerged from the woods to this tee that overlooks the entrance of the course. He is actually drinking a water bottle in that picture in case anyone was wondering. But it sure looks cool! :thmbup:

I'm pretty sure there's no course here. I don't even know where 'here' is, but it popped up in my randomly changing wallpaper, and now I can't get back to work. I just want to throw discs all over that mountain!!!
picture.php

Looks like Austria.

e: did a googleimagesearch...it's Alpstein, Switzerland.

Last edited:
DSC02517.jpg

DSC02516.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

It was such a nice day I felt like taking some pictures on the course. The first picture is looking back on the pro tee of what hole exactly I can't recall... it's 12 or something :eek:. The second photo is the iconic backdrop of the BHMDGC and there was a lot of water coming out of the dam today so it was neat to watch. Lastly we have a picture I took of my brother and our pup as we emerged from the woods to this tee that overlooks the entrance of the course. He is actually drinking a water bottle in that picture in case anyone was wondering. But it sure looks cool! :thmbup:

Such a great course. I had the pleasure of getting in an early morning round last season during a family road trip to the zoo. I could see some of those holes being pretty gnarly when the wind picks up.

Such a great course. I had the pleasure of getting in an early morning round last season during a family road trip to the zoo. I could see some of those holes being pretty gnarly when the wind picks up.
Oh yea. It was a bit windy when we got there but it calmed down pretty quick. Back in my n00b days I shanked a disc on hole 2 right over the road and into the reservoir. If the wind is strong enough it could carry your disc over the hills and far away!

Turkey Hill DGC

On Saturday I attended the ribbon cutting ceremony for Turkey Hill DGC, in La Plata, MD.

This shot was taken from the fairway on hole #17. There's a pond to the left and woods to the right, with the basket in the middle of the two.

Attachments

• Turkey Hill (landscape).jpg
    Turkey Hill (landscape).jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 139
On Saturday I attended the ribbon cutting ceremony for Turkey Hill DGC, in La Plata, MD.

This shot was taken from the fairway on hole #17. There's a pond to the left and woods to the right, with the basket in the middle of the two.

Here's a more zoomed in shot.

Attachments

• Hole 17 (from the fairway).jpg
    Hole 17 (from the fairway).jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 120

Looks great. I wonder how many noob hyzers will splash down in that pond.

swajow.jpg

A late spring is keeping the grounds very wet at Carlton Disc Golf Sanctuary.

Last edited:
Cool little owl poking his head out of a tree in the fairway of one of the holes at Cliff Stephens Park. This was taken during the 2014 Fun & Sun tournament last weekend.

13927761830_690cf5ac54_c.jpg

Latest posts