• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Nah, she had a 'justice of the peace' ceremony in the afternoon, so while everyone else was lounging and hanging out, I hit a pre-brunch solo round in the really pretty arboretum by the university. I'll try to post up a few more pictures at the course link.

My dad got remarried in a different part of that same arboretum, it's a really pretty campus in general.

A little upset none of my pictures made the cut this year. I guess there is always next year. This was taken yesterday at Clearwater, MN (Sportsman's Hill). Some trees are turning but the on again off again seasonal weather we are having in Minnesota is killing a lot of the color.

15359490089_2f6f2bd471_b.jpg

I made the calendar for 2015 with the December 2014 photo. It's my 5th time having a photo in the calendar. I had the cover photo and the April photo in 2011, the December photo in the 2012 photo and the November photo in the 2013 calendar.

Missed my final putt in a tourney last weekend, but I love the jailhouse putting green!

Attachments

• 20141012_123823.jpg
    20141012_123823.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 145
He said "imminently underwhelming", implying that there's some sort of event looming that will make the course underwhelming. Now if he had said "eminently underwhelming" implying that the course was especially underwhelming currently you'd have a point. :|

we agreed again, write it on the calendar!
but seriously, I wasn't overly thrilled.

I made the calendar for 2015 with the December 2014 photo. It's my 5th time having a photo in the calendar. I had the cover photo and the April photo in 2011, the December photo in the 2012 photo and the November photo in the 2013 calendar.

One of mine made it in for the 2015 calendar as well. Mine will be the November photo. For me it will only be my 3rd time in the calendar, but I've had a few photos in the catalogs and course design brochures. I've also had Feb 2011, as well as one in the 2013 calendar (I can't remember which month).

One of mine made it in for the 2015 calendar as well. Mine will be the November photo. For me it will only be my 3rd time in the calendar, but I've had a few photos in the catalogs and course design brochures. I've also had Feb 2011, as well as one in the 2013 calendar (I can't remember which month).

It's always nice to know some pictures I have taken get used. It's pretty cool to have 5 make the calendar over the years. I have had about a dozen in other marketing material Innova has produced since 2010.

One year someone from Innova messaged me asking that I submit a picture of a great fall color scene I posted on Facebook. I submitted the photo but it has never been used anywhere whereas other photos I have entered that (I don't think) are nearly as good have been used.

A big lizard found his way onto our course and parked himself in the fairway on hole 1 of the mini course. He's already snatched a couple of discs that got a little too close to him.

Godzilla_zps3677c372.jpg

A big lizard found his way onto our course and parked himself in the fairway on hole 1 of the mini course. He's already snatched a couple of discs that got a little too close to him.

Godzilla_zps3677c372.jpg

LOL!!!

Meyer Broadway North Course 16

Looking back towards basket of 15 on top of the hill and the trees turning.

Attachments

• meyerbroadway.jpg
    meyerbroadway.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 118
Storrs pond Hole 7

Storrs pond is a new course in Hanover NH. Thought you guys might like a autumn disc golf in NH pic. Hole 7 has a precipitous drop, I circled the top of the flag(which is about 40 feet tall so you can see where the hole is).

Attachments

• disc golf.jpg
    disc golf.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 127